Vikings Message Board.Com
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/

The Student is now the Master
http://vikingsmessageboard.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22508
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Murgen [ Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:33 am ]
Post subject:  The Student is now the Master

Image

A picture truly is worth a 1000 words. The guy behind Farve looks like he wants to donkey kick him in the kidneys. A-Rod looks like he is trying to get out of the picture before laughing his #### off. Is Farve still wearing his helmet to protect him from the beer bottles thrown at him as he goes through the tunnel?

Author:  Now its our time [ Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

Hey...I hope he would do good...after all he is a first rounder and he learned behind a HOF QB! But ya, Rodgers is way better than Favre this year

Author:  thatguy [ Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

Murgen wrote:
Image

A picture truly is worth a 1000 words. The guy behind Farve looks like he wants to donkey kick him in the kidneys. A-Rod looks like he is trying to get out of the picture before laughing his #### off. Is Farve still wearing his helmet to protect him from the beer bottles thrown at him as he goes through the tunnel?


Favre is still wearing his helmet 'cause he likes the team that actually wanted his 20 year veteran, HOF career name. Regardless of how well Favre has done this year...how does it feel to have your (now former) hero pick your enemies just to stick it to you? I doubt George Washington felt nearly as betrayed as you did. Sucks to be a Packer fan 24/7/365.

Author:  GoldenBear91 [ Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

haha, that is great

Author:  Laserman [ Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

Rogers can go on pretending to put on his WWF Belt like a complete Idiot that he is. Damn he looks like a FOOL when he does that. He'll never win a Superbowl

Author:  TrenchGoon [ Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

Laserman wrote:
Rogers can go on pretending to put on his WWF Belt like a complete Idiot that he is. Damn he looks like a FOOL when he does that. He'll never win a Superbowl


plus he's gay...

it would be hilarious if favre stuck it to the packers fans by going into the hall as a viking....LOL

Author:  Murgen [ Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

thatguy wrote:

Favre is still wearing his helmet 'cause he likes the team that actually wanted his 20 year veteran, HOF career name. Regardless of how well Favre has done this year...how does it feel to have your (now former) hero pick your enemies just to stick it to you? I doubt George Washington felt nearly as betrayed as you did. Sucks to be a Packer fan 24/7/365.


Feel free to retire his jersey and put him in your Ring of Honor and all that jazz. Finders keepers and all that. Cheers.

Author:  Murgen [ Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

TrenchGoon wrote:
Laserman wrote:
Rogers can go on pretending to put on his WWF Belt like a complete Idiot that he is. Damn he looks like a FOOL when he does that. He'll never win a Superbowl


plus he's gay...

it would be hilarious if favre stuck it to the packers fans by going into the hall as a viking....LOL


"He's Gay"!? Really man, really? You do realize that calling somebody Gay as an insult is just plain dorky and well, GAY! Does it even really make anybody upset nowdays? "Your Gay!" Yawnnnnn, pardon me, did you said something?

Farve for all I care can go into the HOF as a viking. Would be kind of appropriate. He wanted to be a Viking, might as well go into the hall as that. Nope, wouldn't bother me at all.

Author:  Just Me [ Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

Murgen wrote:
You do realize that calling somebody Gay as an insult is just plain dorky and well, GAY!


A sense of irony is not your strong suit, is it? :lol:

Author:  Murgen [ Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

Just Me wrote:
Murgen wrote:
You do realize that calling somebody Gay as an insult is just plain dorky and well, GAY!


A sense of irony is not your strong suit, is it? :lol:


Yawn.. and reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it :lol:

Author:  Just Me [ Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

Murgen wrote:
Just Me wrote:
Murgen wrote:
You do realize that calling somebody Gay as an insult is just plain dorky and well, GAY!


A sense of irony is not your strong suit, is it? :lol:


Yawn.. and reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it :lol:


Just so my "reading comprehension" is clear: Your describe someone who uses the term "Gay" (presumably meaning to convey that one should not use the term in a perjorative manner as it is an ineffective insult) as "Gay". Exactly what did I fail to comprehend?

Irony (n) - a statement or situation where the meaning is contradicted by the appearance or presentation of the idea.

Author:  Murgen [ Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

Just Me wrote:
[
Just so my "reading comprehension" is clear: <deleted "I know more about English that you" intellectual elitist speak> Exactly what did I fail to comprehend?
.


Dude, I'm not your English professor! Go ask him for help if you can't figure it out for Christ sake. :rofl:

Ok, I admit. You burned me on the Irony thing. That slipped past me. Fair enough. Good. You win.

Author:  Noxage [ Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

Rodgers looks like an over-tired Llama. An over-tired llama with a history of concussions. Enjoy him for the 1 or so more seasons you'll have him until he's forced into early retirement.

Author:  TrenchGoon [ Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

I'm hoping his retirement starts after this game.

Author:  Jordysghost [ Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Student is now the Master

Laserman wrote:
He'll never win a Superbowl


:point:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/