Well Since I'm A Packers Fan In Alabama

This is where threads go to die. If you want to talk Smack or get out of hand, this is where your post will end up. All Smack talk will be moved here with no shadow links left in the original forum!

Moderator: Moderators

greenandgold
Veteran

Well Since I'm A Packers Fan In Alabama

Post by greenandgold » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:18 am

And don't get to see many Vikings games down here. (And have to go to a sports bar to get a lot of Packers games myself) Why is your team seeming to be so bad? What in your opinion is not meshing. What bright spots may be looming in the future of the Vikes? WhoIS looking promising?
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Purpnation
Franchise Player

Re: Well Since I'm A Packers Fan In Alabama

Post by Purpnation » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:21 pm

greenandgold wrote:And don't get to see many Vikings games down here. (And have to go to a sports bar to get a lot of Packers games myself) Why is your team seeming to be so bad? What in your opinion is not meshing. What bright spots may be looming in the future of the Vikes? WhoIS looking promising?
I thought you died with the old CBMB.
0 x

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Purpnation wrote: I thought you died with the old CBMB.
Sad day when that board went down. I loved being the thorn in their side.
0 x
People think I'm Paranoid because I own so many guns. If I own lots of guns, what do I have to be paranoid about?

Laserman
Hall of Famer

Post by Laserman » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:35 pm

Where in Alabama? I'm in NF florida. You get more packers games on tv here than Viking games. I know many of the guys here won't like me for this but I was rooting for you against Seattle. I really hate Seattle. Great game. Late in the game You guys just gave up and played like the Vikings; trying not to lose. Didn't go for the kill the last two possessions. Perfect recipe for losing
0 x

greenandgold
Veteran

Post by greenandgold » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:44 am

Mobile. Yeah, it seems like if the Packers aren't playing at the same time slot as the Saints, they're on here. Real popular team down here. Maybe because Brett Favre was raised about 100 miles west of me.
0 x