Week 14 Picks

Our annual Pick4 football contest held each year for bragging rights. All are welcome to play!

Moderator: Moderators

Barry
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 912
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:52 pm
Location: Charleston, SC
x 13

Week 14 Picks

Post by Barry » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:23 am

Looks like nobody has posted them yet, so here the lines for this week .... minus the Thursday game of course.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
Fan of:
Hanahan Hawks
South Carolina Gamecocks
Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft

Barry
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 912
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:52 pm
Location: Charleston, SC
x 13

Re: Week 14 Picks

Post by Barry » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:24 am

Philadelphia
Cleveland
Houston
Green Bay
0 x
Fan of:
Hanahan Hawks
South Carolina Gamecocks
Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft

ERIK the PURPLE
Starter
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:16 am
x 22

Re: Week 14 Picks

Post by ERIK the PURPLE » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:08 am

Barry,
I’ve never posted attachments to this site before but I’d be willing to give it a try. Since the lines always appear in the same format, my question is what specific site do you go to to get them?
0 x

User avatar
Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 720
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:29 am
x 29

Re: Week 14 Picks

Post by Thaumaturgist » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:19 am

Barry wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:23 am
Looks like nobody has posted them yet, so here the lines for this week .... minus the Thursday game of course.
Thanks Barry! Had a busy week, and hadn't gotten to it.

Cleveland
Carolina
Kansas City
Oakland
0 x

User avatar
Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 720
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:29 am
x 29

Re: Week 14 Picks

Post by Thaumaturgist » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:23 am

ERIK the PURPLE wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:08 am
Barry,
I’ve never posted attachments to this site before but I’d be willing to give it a try. Since the lines always appear in the same format, my question is what specific site do you go to to get them?
I don't know if this is the site that Barry, cliff, etc were getting them from, but it's what I used.

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml
0 x

User avatar
dead_poet
Commissioner
Posts: 24759
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
x 83

Re: Week 14 Picks

Post by dead_poet » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:24 am

Tennessee
Atlanta
Detroit
New Orleans
0 x
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly

ERIK the PURPLE
Starter
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:16 am
x 22

Re: Week 14 Picks

Post by ERIK the PURPLE » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:34 pm

Atl-3
NO-2.5
Rams
TB-3
0 x

User avatar
Imac
Transition Player
Posts: 337
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:58 am
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia

Re: Week 14 Picks

Post by Imac » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:46 pm

Washington +12.5
Buffalo +5.5
New Orleans -3
Atlanta -3

Ian
0 x

FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 600
Joined: Sun May 17, 2015 2:52 am
x 13

Re: Week 14 Picks

Post by FullWood » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:55 pm

Seattle
Steelers
Dolphins
49ers
0 x

Barry
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 912
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:52 pm
Location: Charleston, SC
x 13

Re: Week 14 Picks

Post by Barry » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:18 am

Thaumaturgist wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:23 am
ERIK the PURPLE wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:08 am
Barry,
I’ve never posted attachments to this site before but I’d be willing to give it a try. Since the lines always appear in the same format, my question is what specific site do you go to to get them?
I don't know if this is the site that Barry, cliff, etc were getting them from, but it's what I used.

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_point_spreads.shtml
This is the site I use, and is the one Cliff sent me to.
0 x
Fan of:
Hanahan Hawks
South Carolina Gamecocks
Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft