Pick4 Week 13 - Schmoozing

Our annual Pick4 football contest held each year for bragging rights. All are welcome to play!

Moderator: Moderators

frosted
Career Elite Player

Pick4 Week 13 - Schmoozing

Post by frosted »

Discuss your picks, this week's lines, etc. in here.

The game I am most looking forward to this week (other than the Vikings game, which I will be seeing live) is the Seahawks-49ers war on Thursday night. Peg me as a 49er fan for that game.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Pick4 Week 13 - Schmoozing

Post by Mothman »

frosted wrote:Discuss your picks, this week's lines, etc. in here.

The game I am most looking forward to this week (other than the Vikings game, which I will be seeing live) is the Seahawks-49ers war on Thursday night. Peg me as a 49er fan for that game.

Me too. :)

I'm looking forward to Packers/Patriots. I'll be pulling for NE in that one but it should be a great game.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Mothman wrote:
Me too. :)

I'm looking forward to Packers/Patriots. I'll be pulling for NE in that one but it should be a great game.
Same! I hadn't realized, Rodgers has never played in a game against New England. It very well could be a Super Bowl preview - I'm going to try to catch that game from a bar in Dinkytown after the Vikes game. It's gonna be must see TV!
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

frosted wrote:Same! I hadn't realized, Rodgers has never played in a game against New England. It very well could be a Super Bowl preview - I'm going to try to catch that game from a bar in Dinkytown after the Vikes game. It's gonna be must see TV!
I think so too and as I told a friend yesterday, if it is a Super Bowl preview, I hope it's a preview of NE crushing the Packers.

What is Dinkytown? All I can picture is a cool, miniature town populated by little people.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Mothman wrote: I think so too and as I told a friend yesterday, if it is a Super Bowl preview, I hope it's a preview of NE crushing the Packers.

What is Dinkytown? All I can picture is a cool, miniature town populated by little people.
Lol, its a neighborhood near the U of M if I am not mistaken.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

PurpleMustReign wrote: Lol, its a neighborhood near the U of M if I am not mistaken.

I refuse to believe you. I think it's a tiny little town filled with wee people.