Pick4 Week 12 -- Schmoozing

Our annual Pick4 football contest held each year for bragging rights. All are welcome to play!

Moderator: Moderators

Turtle Burger
All Pro Elite Player

Pick4 Week 12 -- Schmoozing

Post by Turtle Burger »

6 weeks and 48 points left to go, anyone can still win. Time for Darkwing to begin his annual comeback!
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Pick4 Week 12 -- Schmoozing

Post by Reignman »

Oh man, when was Cutler ruled out? I wouldn't have picked the Bears if I knew Clemens was starting. :wallbang:

And let my choking begin.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Reignman wrote:Oh man, when was Cutler ruled out? I wouldn't have picked the Bears if I knew Clemens was starting. :wallbang:

And let my choking begin.
Are you losing it? Are these two sentences related? Or are you just scared of Clemens if a backup plays for the Bears as well? Because Clemens plays for the Rams, and he's been starting for a while, so has McCown for the Bears. (I think Cutler was only back briefly). Both backups look fairly solid, too--all things considered. I figured the Rams would win this game--and probably look good doing it, too. I was actually going to pick this game, but decided against it. Didn't they just come off a big win against the Colts and then had a bye week? They looked darn good in their wins this season--and lost a close one to the Seahawks. They aren't too shabby. :D
Darkwing
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Darkwing »

Turtle Burger wrote:6 weeks and 48 points left to go, anyone can still win. Time for Darkwing to begin his annual comeback!
I forgot to pick this week just to make it fair the rest of the way. :wallbang:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Darkwing wrote: I forgot to pick this week just to make it fair the rest of the way. :wallbang:
Lol. Pick tonight's game anyway.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018