Pick4 Week 11 -- Schmoozing

Our annual Pick4 football contest held each year for bragging rights. All are welcome to play!

Moderator: Moderators

Turtle Burger
All Pro Elite Player

Pick4 Week 11 -- Schmoozing

Post by Turtle Burger »

Lots of close spreads this week. Green Bay gets no respect with Rodgers out, as touchdown underdogs to the Giants. Houston is a touchdown favorite despite winning only 2 games this year.
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Pick4 Week 11 -- Schmoozing

Post by Funkytown »

MelanieMFunk wrote:Indianapolis -3
New York Jets +1
Detroit -2
NEW ORLEANS -3
Man, I suck. I knew better than to pick against my Bills. Son of a... I just thought that because they had so many injuries on offense that they'd lose. And I thought the Jets were decent off and on? Dumb! I fail! Not going against my Vikings or Bills anymore. I don't even care if going against the Vikes gets me easy points. That's lame sauce. Hear that, Reignman? Lame-o. :lol:
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Pick4 Week 11 -- Schmoozing

Post by Reignman »

MelanieMFunk wrote: Man, I suck. I knew better than to pick against my Bills. Son of a... I just thought that because they had so many injuries on offense that they'd lose. And I thought the Jets were decent off and on? Dumb! I fail! Not going against my Vikings or Bills anymore. I don't even care if going against the Vikes gets me easy points. That's lame sauce. Hear that, Reignman? Lame-o. :lol:
That's because you haven't been paying attention. The Jets win the odd games and lose the even games, and this was an even game haha. They're the first team to alternate wins/losses through 10 games, so book em for a win next week.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh