View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Pick4 Week 11 -- Schmoozing 
All Pro Elite Player

Post Pick4 Week 11 -- Schmoozing
Lots of close spreads this week. Green Bay gets no respect with Rodgers out, as touchdown underdogs to the Giants. Houston is a touchdown favorite despite winning only 2 games this year.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:39 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post Re: Pick4 Week 11 -- Schmoozing
MelanieMFunk wrote:
Indianapolis -3
New York Jets +1
Detroit -2
NEW ORLEANS -3

Man, I suck. I knew better than to pick against my Bills. Son of a... I just thought that because they had so many injuries on offense that they'd lose. And I thought the Jets were decent off and on? Dumb! I fail! Not going against my Vikings or Bills anymore. I don't even care if going against the Vikes gets me easy points. That's lame sauce. Hear that, Reignman? Lame-o. :lol:

Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
All Pro Elite Player

Post Re: Pick4 Week 11 -- Schmoozing
MelanieMFunk wrote:
MelanieMFunk wrote:
Indianapolis -3
New York Jets +1
Detroit -2
NEW ORLEANS -3

Man, I suck. I knew better than to pick against my Bills. Son of a... I just thought that because they had so many injuries on offense that they'd lose. And I thought the Jets were decent off and on? Dumb! I fail! Not going against my Vikings or Bills anymore. I don't even care if going against the Vikes gets me easy points. That's lame sauce. Hear that, Reignman? Lame-o. :lol:
That's because you haven't been paying attention. The Jets win the odd games and lose the even games, and this was an even game haha. They're the first team to alternate wins/losses through 10 games, so book em for a win next week.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]