Pick4 Week 3 -- Schmoozing

Our annual Pick4 football contest held each year for bragging rights. All are welcome to play!

Moderator: Moderators

Turtle Burger
All Pro Elite Player

Pick4 Week 3 -- Schmoozing

Post by Turtle Burger »

The 19.5-point spread between Seattle and Jacksonville is the 10th largest spread in NFL history. Usually the favorites are unable to cover spreads this big, but Jacksonville might be bad enough to make it happen.

Good luck!
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Pick4 Week 3 -- Schmoozing

Post by Reignman »

Oh man I was so tempted to take Seattle with that spread. It should be a blowout, but I think Seattle is already looking ahead to at Houston the following week so it's going to be closer than expected. The ol trap game.

And the Colts are 10.5 point dogs? I know they're struggling, but shees that's also a tempting pick. Luck is due.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh
viking_guy
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by viking_guy »

i went out on a large limb and I took the seahawks -19.5..hope it doesn't come back and haunt me later.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

I think I covered with the Chargers and lost with the Vikings. So 1 point me, hurray!
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

So...about that Giants pick I made... :thumbsup:
Ohjay
Veteran

Post by Ohjay »

Well at least I'm improving every week... :roll:
Reignman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Reignman »

So in 2 years I've only felt confident about a Vikings win twice and both times we lost. Last year vs the Bucs and now vs the Browns. Yep I'm ever going to feel confident about them again xD.
"Our playoff loss to the Vikings in '87 was probably the most traumatic experience I had in sports." -- Bill Walsh