Pick4 Warmup - Smoozing

Our annual Pick4 football contest held each year for bragging rights. All are welcome to play!

Moderator: Moderators

Demi
Commissioner

Pick4 Warmup - Smoozing

Post by Demi »

Well, games only on Thursday and Friday, not a great way to start out the warm up, but at least I should have a better idea what to do, and glg can always point out things I screw up.

Like, are people allowed to pick the friday games Thursday night, or should all picks be in before the first NFL game of the week? (seems like that's the way it was done, but can't recall for sure)
glg
Site Admin

Re: Pick4 Warmup - Smoozing

Post by glg »

What I usually said is that if you wanted an early game, you had to make your picks before it, but if not, you could pick by sunday noon. eg, in week 1, if you want the NYG/WAS game on Thursday, make your picks before it starts. If not, Sunday noon. It can get a little tricky occasionally if the holidays push most games to Saturday in the late weeks, just figure that out as you go.
mefford76
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Pick4 Warmup - Smoozing

Post by mefford76 »

i'll be playing the regular season, but abstaining from this week. don't want to give up all my good tips in week 4! childress has taught me well