Vikings @ Bengals Post game

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Vikings @ Bengals Post game

Post by StumpHunter »

CharVike wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:52 pm
TSonn wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:47 am

Agree on your assessment of Char's post. That's a wild theory.

But Simmons' claim isn't baseless. I unfortunately watched the game and also didn't see a team that enjoyed playing together. Maybe the camera just missed those moments?
Everson Griffen says he will apologize to Kirk Cousins for calling him '####'
WRITTEN BY TREVOR BOOTH
This is what Everson said to the reporter. But I think and yes it's a theory it went much deeper than just saying #### to Kirk. Kirk is a tough person both physically and mentally. He never would have made it this far if he wasn't. He's been through ups and downs while being a pro. It's still goes on with that stiff RG. Why do you think the Boys and the Lions didn't hang on. He certainly still has the physical skills to play in spot duty. He's cheap but something wasn't right maybe too much BS to put up with. But Kirks a tough guy and I've seen him take hits and bounce back up. If Everson did say something that Kirk felt was insulting I don't see him backing away. Kirk is to media smart to even talk about it anymore.
He said that in a tweet last season, not in 2018. I don't think his 2018 meltdown had anything to do with Kirk.

Kirk is a turn the other cheek guy. As much as I don't like him as a QB, if a teammate called him a ####, he would be the bigger man about and just let it go. Not backing away, but also not escalating the issue.