Cousins Trade Rumors

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Frozen Rope
Starter

Re: Cousins Trade Rumors

Post by Frozen Rope »

Raz wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:33 pm
J. Kapp 11 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:44 pm Here’s a solid video breaking down the strengths and weaknesses of Kirk Cousins. Figured I might as well resign myself to the fact that he’s gonna be our QB for the next two years.

This is really good and worth the watch. Very fair.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/l ... ut_theres/
We might as well resign to the fact that he will be here until he retires. I could see an extension that knocks down 2022 cap hit and pays him low 30’s for the next 5 years of course mostly guaranteed thanks to the idiot speilman for that new trend.

If we have 4 pro bowlers on the o line it should be mostly good.
Don’t hold your breath Raz. Until we fix the O line it doesn’t mean Jack who we have at qb.
CharVike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Cousins Trade Rumors

Post by CharVike »

S197 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:03 pm
Fat Stupid Loser wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:30 pm
And the great Mahomes. You watched the SB I presume. Looked like ####.
That's a little harsh. He had two borderline amazing throws that were dropped in the end zone. And he was dealing with turf toe that is going to require surgery. Plus coming out of concussion protocol.
Mahomes is a great young QB but like all of them when the heat is coming they don't perform the same. Mahomes is the media darling and if you look at his stats he's been up and down. 50 TDs one year 26 the next. Almost half. Nobody ever mentions that. I'm not knocking the kid but that one stat is a little weird. Bottom line bring big time heat.