Never gets old watching the Packers lose.

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Spot & Stalk Vike
Backup

Re: Never gets old watching the Packers lose.

Post by Spot & Stalk Vike »

chicagopurple wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:52 pm its a meaningless debate because the zim/spielman braintrust will never get us into this position anyway....we will be left doing hot stove debates in jan/feb while better organizations are still playing.
Yeah I used to have a lot of faith in Zimmer but his inability to find ways to be multi-dimensional and creative in any way shape or form has faded my hopes of him getting our guys to the promised land. I fear we'll have 1 more year with mediocre success which could possibly extend his tenure here. Not that he'll get a renewed or extended contract but he may get to ride his current extension out a bit longer.

Since Zim's tenure here our record has been up and down and then back up. If history repeats itself again we'll make the playoffs in 2021 and at best and maybe win 1 game only to get dusted in game #2. Which sadly may cause the Wilf's to let it ride one more year.

I sure hope not but this is what my gut is saying.
RandyMoss84
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Never gets old watching the Packers lose.

Post by RandyMoss84 »

Spot & Stalk Vike wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:56 pm
chicagopurple wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:52 pm its a meaningless debate because the zim/spielman braintrust will never get us into this position anyway....we will be left doing hot stove debates in jan/feb while better organizations are still playing.
Yeah I used to have a lot of faith in Zimmer but his inability to find ways to be multi-dimensional and creative in any way shape or form has faded my hopes of him getting our guys to the promised land. I fear we'll have 1 more year with mediocre success which could possibly extend his tenure here. Not that he'll get a renewed or extended contract but he may get to ride his current extension out a bit longer.

Since Zim's tenure here our record has been up and down and then back up. If history repeats itself again we'll make the playoffs in 2021 and at best and maybe win 1 game only to get dusted in game #2. Which sadly may cause the Wilf's to let it ride one more year.

I sure hope not but this is what my gut is saying.
I hope Vikings misses the playoffs this year for Zimmer and Speilman to be fired but I am not holding my breath, Vikings could go 0-17 and Wilfs would still not fire Zimmer and Speilman