Fun Video

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Fun Video

Post by Texas Vike »

Alright, y'all think I'm a hater for posting that two-piece article that was critical of Zimmer. Let me off set that by posting this fantastic hype video:
https://twitter.com/KryzivenTake2/statu ... 5176282119
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Re: Fun Video

Post by VikingLord »

This video is awesome. I don't know who created it but it makes me laugh each time I see it, especially when it shows Cousins with the glowing eyes. I love it.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Thanks for the response. I love it too. Whoever made it has a great sense of humor, good taste in music, and some solid editing skills. I like the juxtaposition of the press saying critical things of Cousins and his plays proving them wrong. The Carolina game has even more evidence of his emerging pocket awareness (where did THAT come from at this stage in his career?) and ability and determination to make first downs with his feet. Most of all, It got me amped for the rest of the season. :v):

My favorite part is JJ's (first?) TD where he enters the end zone doing the griddy. That has to be my favorite Vikings play so far this year and is likely one we will look back on fondly for years to come as the moment when we knew he was something special. It was like his introduction to the NFL--a rookie saying, "this stage isn't too big for me!"
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

I love that part. I also love the part where it says "Erik Kendricks Better than your MLB. Beat U up 4 ur football."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

I wish they added Thielen doing JJ's dance. The end with DK Metcalf was pretty good too.