Good thing THIS didn't happen with Diggs on the Minneapolis Miracle

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

WestVikingsFan
Waterboy
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:06 pm

Good thing THIS didn't happen with Diggs on the Minneapolis Miracle

Post by WestVikingsFan » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:14 am

I came across this gem on youtube. It was sure a good thing Stefon Diggs didn't do this when he caught the Minneapolis Miracle touchdown. I could only imagine the way the crowd would react to that happening. The scary thing is, one of the other receivers, though not the one that made the negated catch, was our own Bisi Johnson. You will see him crying at the end. We can hope he learned from that and won't do that on the next Minneapolis Miracle catch.

0 x

User avatar
RandyMoss84
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 955
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 pm
x 315

Re: Good thing THIS didn't happen with Diggs on the Minneapolis Miracle

Post by RandyMoss84 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:46 pm

WestVikingsFan wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:14 am
I came across this gem on youtube. It was sure a good thing Stefon Diggs didn't do this when he caught the Minneapolis Miracle touchdown. I could only imagine the way the crowd would react to that happening. The scary thing is, one of the other receivers, though not the one that made the negated catch, was our own Bisi Johnson. You will see him crying at the end. We can hope he learned from that and won't do that on the next Minneapolis Miracle catch.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBsEI37ZTbs[/youtube]
Who is Diggs? He does not exist anymore, he is on the Bills now
1 x

User avatar
Purple Domination
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 547
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:07 pm
Location: Austin, TX
x 55

Re: Good thing THIS didn't happen with Diggs on the Minneapolis Miracle

Post by Purple Domination » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:32 am

That’s football 101, you just don’t run out of bounds if you’re a receiver. Surprised the TV analyst reacted the way he did, almost trying to rationalize it.
0 x

User avatar
VikingsVictorious
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm
x 399

Re: Good thing THIS didn't happen with Diggs on the Minneapolis Miracle

Post by VikingsVictorious » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:02 am

Purple Domination wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:32 am
That’s football 101, you just don’t run out of bounds if you’re a receiver. Surprised the TV analyst reacted the way he did, almost trying to rationalize it.
He ran about an inch out of bounds and the penalty was called 2 minutes after the play per the broadcast. Letter of the law it was correct. Was it being reviewed because it was a scoring play and not spotted when the play was live?
0 x

Barry
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 926
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:52 pm
Location: Charleston, SC
x 13

Re: Good thing THIS didn't happen with Diggs on the Minneapolis Miracle

Post by Barry » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:02 am

That's brutal.
0 x
Fan of:
Hanahan Hawks
South Carolina Gamecocks
Minnesota Vikings
Charleston Battery
FC Bayern München
USMNT & Die Nationalmannschaft

User avatar
RandyMoss84
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 955
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 pm
x 315

Re: Good thing THIS didn't happen with Diggs on the Minneapolis Miracle

Post by RandyMoss84 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:55 pm

Vikings need to cut him for this
0 x

Dmizzle0
Franchise Player
Posts: 474
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:03 pm
x 21

Re: Good thing THIS didn't happen with Diggs on the Minneapolis Miracle

Post by Dmizzle0 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:26 pm

RandyMoss84 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:55 pm
Vikings need to cut him for this
I think he plays for the Dolphins
0 x

User avatar
RandyMoss84
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 955
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 pm
x 315

Re: Good thing THIS didn't happen with Diggs on the Minneapolis Miracle

Post by RandyMoss84 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:37 pm

Dmizzle0 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:26 pm
RandyMoss84 wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:55 pm
Vikings need to cut him for this
I think he plays for the Dolphins
I am talking about Bisi crying, there is no crying in football!
0 x