Something I know you guys will appreciate

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7947
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY
x 654

Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Sat May 16, 2020 10:14 am

I just finished pouring this epoxy sink for my man cave bathroom. The wife gave me the green light to pour whatever I wanted so I took complete advantage. She said the logo was too much but what does she know :lol: I’m getting the faucet installed today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
5 x
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri

User avatar
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:39 am
Location: Convoy, Ohio
x 331

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by Bowhunting Viking » Sat May 16, 2020 10:36 am

I see that you got the toilet replaced. :lol: I know the backstory to that part .
Man the sink even looks cooler now that it's all in brother. Sweet!
Awesome job.
1 x
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!

User avatar
VikingsVictorious
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 7:27 pm
x 376

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by VikingsVictorious » Sat May 16, 2020 12:05 pm

That rocks.
1 x

User avatar
RandyMoss84
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 875
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 pm
x 297

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by RandyMoss84 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:18 pm

I am not sure about the sink, it makes me dizzy but I do love the rest of the bathroom, it looks great!
1 x

User avatar
VikingPaul73
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3168
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:07 pm
x 91

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by VikingPaul73 » Sat May 16, 2020 1:12 pm

Dude that is OUTSTANDING!!!!

How did you get the logo on the curved surface like that? What is the logo made out of?
1 x

User avatar
VikingPaul73
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3168
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:07 pm
x 91

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by VikingPaul73 » Sat May 16, 2020 1:15 pm

PS hope you plan to stay there awhile because I’m not sure what this will do for the resale value :rofl: :v): :rofl: :v):
1 x

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7947
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY
x 654

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Sat May 16, 2020 1:38 pm

RandyMoss84 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:18 pm
I am not sure about the sink, it makes me dizzy but I do love the rest of the bathroom, it looks great!
Lol yeah it’s definitely busy but i like busy :lol:
0 x
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7947
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY
x 654

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Sat May 16, 2020 1:39 pm

VikingPaul73 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 1:12 pm
Dude that is OUTSTANDING!!!!

How did you get the logo on the curved surface like that? What is the logo made out of?
I had that decal custom made by a local guy I know because he uses an air release vinyl. Then I won’t over it with a few coats of clear epoxy
0 x
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7947
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY
x 654

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Sat May 16, 2020 1:41 pm

VikingPaul73 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 1:15 pm
PS hope you plan to stay there awhile because I’m not sure what this will do for the resale value :rofl: :v): :rofl: :v):
lol the wife said the same thing. Luckily we just bought the house in august and plan on being there for a long long time. But when we do move 30 years from now , I’m taking it with me and just putting a cheap vanity in its place :lol:
0 x
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri

User avatar
RandyMoss84
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 875
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:12 pm
x 297

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by RandyMoss84 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:11 pm

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 1:38 pm
RandyMoss84 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:18 pm
I am not sure about the sink, it makes me dizzy but I do love the rest of the bathroom, it looks great!
Lol yeah it’s definitely busy but i like busy :lol:
If you put gold on left side and purple on right side, it would look good and not make me dizzy, too late now, haha
Last edited by RandyMoss84 on Sat May 16, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

User avatar
VikingPaul73
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3168
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:07 pm
x 91

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by VikingPaul73 » Sat May 16, 2020 5:41 pm

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 1:39 pm
VikingPaul73 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 1:12 pm
Dude that is OUTSTANDING!!!!

How did you get the logo on the curved surface like that? What is the logo made out of?
I had that decal custom made by a local guy I know because he uses an air release vinyl. Then I won’t over it with a few coats of clear epoxy
Very cool- it looks fantastic!!!
1 x

Pep2Moss
Rookie
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:15 am
x 27

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by Pep2Moss » Sat May 16, 2020 7:27 pm

phenomenal , well done
1 x

User avatar
S197
Fenrir
Posts: 12205
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Location: Hawaii
x 387

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by S197 » Sat May 16, 2020 8:20 pm

It’s kinda psychedelic! :smilevike:
1 x

User avatar
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:39 am
Location: Convoy, Ohio
x 331

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by Bowhunting Viking » Sun May 17, 2020 9:25 am

My dad used have a roll of toilet paper that had the face of a past President's face on it. I won't say who it is but it does rhyme with "Obama" :wink:
Mike, you need to try and find a roll with Erin's face on it to provide the finishing touch!!!
And my wife said to tell ya go ahead and head for Ohio to put my sink in. She said I already have the whole basement as my mancave anyhow with one room full of Viking memorabilia and the other room full of all my mounts, actually have a full mount of my biggest buck and a 3/4 mount of another one coming out of the corner , so she said why not add the sink. Lol.
She was very impressed.
1 x
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!

User avatar
Tark
Backup
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:03 pm
x 14

Re: Something I know you guys will appreciate

Post by Tark » Sun May 17, 2020 1:15 pm

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 10:14 am
I just finished pouring this epoxy sink for my man cave bathroom. The wife gave me the green light to pour whatever I wanted so I took complete advantage. She said the logo was too much but what does she know :lol: I’m getting the faucet installed today.
Sweeeet!!!
1 x