Sean Mannion back on a new deal

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Re: Sean Mannion back on a new deal

Post by PacificNorseWest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:01 pm

Rhodes Closed wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:38 pm
PacificNorseWest wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:32 pm
Meh...ok. :lol:

If money and Kirk's frail ego weren't an issue, I would've certainly loved to bring in Cam or Jameis, as their market doesn't seem to very big as once thought, but whatever.
Kirk has an ego?
Idk if this is sarcastic or not, but I heard a few mention that Kirk refused to having any competition and had to be the guy, w/o competition. It all made sense the more I heard it.
0 x

Rhodes Closed
Transition Player

Post by Rhodes Closed » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:10 pm

PacificNorseWest wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:01 pm
Rhodes Closed wrote:

Kirk has an ego?
Idk if this is sarcastic or not, but I heard a few mention that Kirk refused to having any competition and had to be the guy, w/o competition. It all made sense the more I heard it.
I dunno if that really amounts to him having an "ego" perse but alright.
0 x

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:19 am

PacificNorseWest wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:01 pm
Rhodes Closed wrote:

Kirk has an ego?
I’ve never once heard that. There was a rumor that Bo Levi Mitchell was getting interest by the Vikings but they told him he’d strictly be a backup and not start. Not sure how true that even is because oddly the guy still isn’t in the nfl and that was when cousins first got here.
0 x
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri

VikingPaul73
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by VikingPaul73 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:36 am

SUPER BOWL!!!!!

:smilevike: :smilevike: :smilevike: :smilevike: :smilevike:
0 x

Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Texas Vike » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:13 am

Rhodes Closed wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:50 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:42 pm
Yeah saw this yesterday and wanted to puke. I don’t get the infatuation here. It’s like us holding onto Shaun hill (at least mannion isn’t that old). But regardless, I feel like spielman is banking too much on “Kirk doesn’t get hurt”. Neither did teddy and then that happened. Just because Kirk has been healthy his whole career doesn’t mean he couldn’t blow his knee out or something at any stage (knock on wood this doesn’t happen).
Wouldn't be surprised if the Vikings use him as a third-stringer and draft a QB this year in one of the later rounds... or they could always sign PJ Walker. :confused:
Much more likely scenario: we bring in an UDFA QB who throws bounce passes in TC and preseason and Mannion remains as our #2. It's what we do.
0 x