Post Game Thread - Lions Edition

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Dames
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Post Game Thread - Lions Edition

Post by Dames »

Anyone hear any rumors why Cousins was so fired up during the Victory formation? Not sure I can find a clip, but he looked pissed about something. The Lions looked like they were taking cheap shots down there and got flagged, but then it looked like Cousins was ripping Elflein a new one afterwards. Loved to him him fired up though. 8)
Damian
Dames
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dames »

Good stuff right here. The guys at Vikings.com really do nice work.

Sounds of the game from the Lions game:

Sorry, you'll have to pop out and watch it on Youtube, but it's better embiggened anyway. :shock:

Love Griffen's cheerleading on the sidelines. Great quote from him too on the 97 yard drive to take the lead in first half.

"This is how you build a championship team right here!"
Damian
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

Dames wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:50 pm Anyone hear any rumors why Cousins was so fired up during the Victory formation? Not sure I can find a clip, but he looked pissed about something. The Lions looked like they were taking cheap shots down there and got flagged, but then it looked like Cousins was ripping Elflein a new one afterwards. Loved to him him fired up though. 8)
Unwritten rule when a team is in victory formation you don't blow up the offensive line. Great way to get guys hurt. That's exactly what Detroit did and Cousins and company didn't appreciate it.

You don't see it a ton but occasionally you do see defenses do this and offenses typically respond like Cousins. Probably just some pent up frustration I suppose.
i'm ready for a beer.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Dames wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:40 am Good stuff right here. The guys at Vikings.com really do nice work.

Sorry, you'll have to pop out and watch it on Youtube, but it's better embiggened anyway. :shock:

Love Griffen's cheerleading on the sidelines. Great quote from him too on the 97 yard drive to take the lead in first half.

OK, that just made my day. Great video!
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Dames wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:40 am Good stuff right here. The guys at Vikings.com really do nice work.

CJ HAMMER time.

thanks for posting
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014