Game Day Chat

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Cliff
Site Admin

Game Day Chat

Post by Cliff » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:55 am

So, I know there are mixed feelings about the chat but for now I would like to continue using it. I have addressed more of the lag issues that were happening. If they continue throughout the year we may well switch back to topics rather than chat. We'll see.

My goal was to combine the chat with a thread via code and it still is but instead of doing that in the off season I now have a baby boy so ... priorities and all ;)

If I can get time I plan on going back to that project. I can already make the thread show up in the chat. Just not the other way around yet. Suffice to say it's a lot more tricky to add posts to the forum (add a post, add to the user's post count, add to the forum count, etc.) via code without breaking something than it is adding a line to the chat function.

Anyway, got off on a tangent there. Happy opening day everyone!
0 x

Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Game Day Chat

Post by Cliff » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:50 am

Link to the chat here, by the way;
mchat
0 x

wease59
Waterboy

Zimmer is a moron

Post by wease59 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:46 am

How could you have the leading roll out QB in the league and almost never do it?At least when Cousins rolls out ,he can through the ball away if there is no one open.He can't seem to remember how to do that in the pocket.Just take the sack and loose more yards.
Total clock mismanagement again.Call a time out before even trying to get the d to jump?What.4th down a short in your one end of the field and you don't punt?
Never liked the guy.Fire him .
1 x

Laserman
Hall of Famer

Re: Game Day Chat

Post by Laserman » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:04 pm

hmmmm, why are the saints wearing white? Everybody knows we don't play as well when we wear white. Could this be a good sign?
0 x