My ideal pre free agency mock draft

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Maelstrom88
Pro Bowl Elite Player

My ideal pre free agency mock draft

Post by Maelstrom88 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:30 am

Round 1 OT Jonah Williams- Smart, tough, disciplined, durable. My kind of lineman.

Round 2 C Elgton Jenkins- Can play multiple positions, smart, great pass protector.

Round 3 QB Tyree Jackson- Gives me Daunte flashbacks.

Round 4 WR Terry McLaurin- Known as one of the hardest working players at Ohio State. Great blocker, strong hands, run after the catch power

Round 6 C Sam Mustipher- Intelligent, leader, gritty. Doesn't allow many sacks.

Round 6 TE Trevon Wesco- 275 pound bulldozer who could help in pass protection.

Round 7 FB Alec Ingold- Mike Alstott type who could help in pass protection and on short yardage.

Round 7 RB Wes Hills- Could fight for carries as a back up to Cook.
0 x
Offseason Goal: Draft durable, tough, intelligent offensive lineman who are dependable technicians and avoid penalties aka drive killers.

Dakotavike
Rookie

Re: My ideal pre free agency mock draft

Post by Dakotavike » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:20 am

I like some of these picks, but I don't see how we come out of the draft without taking ANY players on the defensive side of the ball.
0 x

Maelstrom88
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Maelstrom88 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:25 am

Dakotavike wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:20 am
I like some of these picks, but I don't see how we come out of the draft without taking ANY players on the defensive side of the ball.
Yeah, I noticed that after I finished typing it up. Maybe they address defense in free agency.
0 x
Offseason Goal: Draft durable, tough, intelligent offensive lineman who are dependable technicians and avoid penalties aka drive killers.

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Maelstrom88 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:25 am
Dakotavike wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:20 am
Yeah, I noticed that after I finished typing it up. Maybe they address defense in free agency.
:lol: yeah dude I love the draft but you have a better chance of winning the lottery than Zim not drafting a single defensive player. Definitely like the picks tho. Especially the Jackson pick. Great mid round value
1 x

Bigwehrm
Starter

Post by Bigwehrm » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:37 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

Bigwehrm
Starter

Post by Bigwehrm » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:39 pm

I did one just for fun with no draft prep or digging.. Can you tell I'm a Notre Dame fan? Those draft sites are kinda fun to play with.
1 x