2018 Vikings Position Recap: Cornerbacks

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: 2018 Vikings Position Recap: Cornerbacks

Post by PurpleMustReign » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:27 am

CharVike wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:58 am
StumpHunter wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:09 pm

The Rams game was the only really bad game by our secondary. 3 WRs hit 100+ yards, with the most coming against Waynes (who had an awful game covering Kupp). Outside of that game, no WR broke 100 yards all season and only MT, who had a historic year reached 89.

That game was an interesting one, because it highlighted just how big of a drop-off Weatherly is from Hunter. The Rams were able to double Hunter at RDE, and Weatherly never even sniffed the QB at LDE...or the RB for that matter.
So for our 1st round pick we select a guy and have him switch positions. As your G example. I wouldn't do that. There is a difference in the skill set of a G and OT.
Forgive my ignorance, but who is MT?
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: 2018 Vikings Position Recap: Cornerbacks

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:47 am

PurpleMustReign wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:27 am
CharVike wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:58 am

So for our 1st round pick we select a guy and have him switch positions. As your G example. I wouldn't do that. There is a difference in the skill set of a G and OT.
Forgive my ignorance, but who is MT?
Michael Thomas
0 x