2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6133
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:30 am

halfgiz wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:20 pm
CharVike wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:25 am


So Case was the only reason why we won 13 games. OK I get it. And the Redskins improved dramatically without Kirk. I get that one also. IMO Cousins is the 2nd best QB in our division. The cheapest one Trubisky is a joke and his team couldn't even win a playoff game with the best D by rankings in the NFL. Yes Case won a playoff game for us all by himself. IMO he sucked that game and was worse the next. He had to go. Now Denver will dump him. That means nothing. Yes Cousins cost CAP. Jimmy G cost a ton and I know he's beaten every good team he's played against. The Lions guy has beaten all great teams and cost a ton so great move by them. IMO Cousins was the only and best option. Is he the best in the NFL? Nope. But he's better than most and it not the only reason we didn't make the playoffs. That falls on the entire roster. Including a FG kicker who couldn't make a kick and a DE who is a stud but went ballistic. And an OL that can't block at all and let the QB take a beating. But it's all the QB. I get it.
NFL title game:
Defense was giving up 7.1 avg per running plays and 10.1 on passing plays...yep Cases fault.
Sorry but Stafford is the 2nd best QB in our division.
Cousins has 2 seasons left to prove what kind of QB he is. Last season was a fail in my mind.

You say Cousins is one of the best QB's. What all has he accomplished?? I would like to hear...
Lol you’re talking in circles now dude. You criticize cousins but then have the audacity to say Stafford is better than Cousins. Ok.....so what has Matt Stafford done? Lol. He’s an even bigger “loser” than Cousins is but go ahead, you’re really helping your argument :lol:
0 x
Image

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6133
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:34 am

And the Cousins haters have awoken!!!! :point:
0 x
Image

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6133
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:52 am

StumpHunter wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:46 pm
CharVike wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:25 am


So Case was the only reason why we won 13 games. OK I get it. And the Redskins improved dramatically without Kirk. I get that one also. IMO Cousins is the 2nd best QB in our division. The cheapest one Trubisky is a joke and his team couldn't even win a playoff game with the best D by rankings in the NFL. Yes Case won a playoff game for us all by himself. IMO he sucked that game and was worse the next. He had to go. Now Denver will dump him. That means nothing. Yes Cousins cost CAP. Jimmy G cost a ton and I know he's beaten every good team he's played against. The Lions guy has beaten all great teams and cost a ton so great move by them. IMO Cousins was the only and best option. Is he the best in the NFL? Nope. But he's better than most and it not the only reason we didn't make the playoffs. That falls on the entire roster. Including a FG kicker who couldn't make a kick and a DE who is a stud but went ballistic. And an OL that can't block at all and let the QB take a beating. But it's all the QB. I get it.
The Redskins won just as many games with Alex Smith, Colt Mccoy, Mark Sanchez and Josh Johnson starting at QB as they did with Kirk Cousins. That is with a league high 25 players on IR.

What an impact he our QB makes...
Another doozy of a stat by you. You add in colt McCoy, mark Sanchez and josh Johnson as “ammo” I guess you could say in your argument and between the 3 of them, they went 1-7. If you actually knew what you were talking about in this situation instead of pulling standings up on nfl.com, you could’ve had a better argument saying Smith won nearly as many games in 8 games than Kirk did in 16. And you wonder why I have a hard time agreeing with anything you say regarding this topic
0 x
Image

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6133
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:01 am

halfgiz wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:00 pm
PHP your lack of response makes me wonder if your a little surprised Cousins is a loser too. :whistle:
Very similar records....
Cousins is our future and I am truly hoping Kubiak is the last piece of the puzzle.
Hopefully we can make things better for Kirk this up coming season.

My lack of response? No I have a wife and a son and was not on the forum last night but you got me I guess.

And I guess I don’t understand what you’re trying to prove here. Never did I say Kirk cousins was a “winner”. My whole argument was that he is a better overall QB than Keenum. If Case Keenum was actually a good QB, he wouldn’t be replaced by Joe Flacco or would have actually been a legit starter during his career outside of his miracle season. And once again, he’s going to go somewhere this year to be a backup. Or hold the reigns by a thread until a rookie takes over. But you believe he would be a legit starter for us right now or last year because you’re blinded by 2017? In a way I wish we kept him simply to show you how wrong you really are. If you really believe he would do anything in a pass heavy system like Flips, you really have me scratching my head
0 x
Image

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6133
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:05 am

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:14 am
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:24 am


Do you really believe that any QB, not just Kirk Cousins could get the Redskins to a 13 win season in either '15, '16 or '17? That's like saying QBs out there could get the Lions or Dolphins to 13 wins. Those teams have been average to below average for years and going into next year, once again, nothing will change for them. But you're going to sit here and defend a career backup that became a starter and will now go back to being a career backup again? There are a lot of QBs out there that have gotten 10+ win seasons riding a defense. And in Keenum's case, had Pat Shurmur and luck on his side. Blake Bortles (the worst QB in the league last year, won 10 games and went to the AFC title game. Nearly beat the Patriots). But Aaron Rodgers (the "best" QB in the game, had 6 wins wins year). In the end, wins are nowhere near the end-all-be-all for QBs. There are so many other factors that come into play other than a record. Just because Case Keenum "won" 13 games doesnt mean he's a winning QB. But of course you judge Case Keenum off of 1 season with the Vikings. And are now judging Cousins with 1 year as a Viking. Remember when you judged Marcus Peters and Trae Waynes after 1 year? I do. Then you want to look at Cousins years with the Redskins....but are dead silent when it comes to Keenum with Denver this year or any year prior to his season with the Vikings. Weird....
Do you get paid to be a Cousins apologist? And for being a Case hater? It was an easy question, how many 13 wins seasons has Cousins had?
Lol of course you have no response to anything I said and instead, always look on the surface of everything. And for the 15th time, I don’t hate Case Keenum. I enjoyed every minute of last year. I’m just a realistic football fan and know that he isn’t and won’t ever be a good nfl quarterback. You just look at 1 record and call it a day. Pretty amusing to be honest. The amount of dud QBs that would be starting in this league if only every GM looked at a QB the way you do....
0 x
Image

StumpHunter
Franchise Player
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:55 am

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by StumpHunter » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:40 am

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:05 am

Lol of course you have no response to anything I said and instead, always look on the surface of everything. And for the 15th time, I don’t hate Case Keenum. I enjoyed every minute of last year. I’m just a realistic football fan and know that he isn’t and won’t ever be a good nfl quarterback. You just look at 1 record and call it a day. Pretty amusing to be honest. The amount of dud QBs that would be starting in this league if only every GM looked at a QB the way you do....
You should focus on the future and what Cousins can do for us over the next two seasons. The past is not kind to a Cousins apologist and your excuse making is the main reason people are still pointing out his flaws.
0 x

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6133
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:17 am

StumpHunter wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:40 am
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:05 am

Lol of course you have no response to anything I said and instead, always look on the surface of everything. And for the 15th time, I don’t hate Case Keenum. I enjoyed every minute of last year. I’m just a realistic football fan and know that he isn’t and won’t ever be a good nfl quarterback. You just look at 1 record and call it a day. Pretty amusing to be honest. The amount of dud QBs that would be starting in this league if only every GM looked at a QB the way you do....
You should focus on the future and what Cousins can do for us over the next two seasons. The past is not kind to a Cousins apologist and your excuse making is the main reason people are still pointing out his flaws.
Ok dude....and the past is kind to a Keenum apologist? I already pointed out that I'm not making excuses. I'm relaying things that actually happened and look into things a lot deeper than just a "record". I've said more than once Cousins is at fault in his own way. No different than how Mike Zimmer is, Rick Spielman, the OL, the OC, etc. It's a team game. That's not making excuses, that's looking at the big picture. If you based how good a QB is on his record each year, then we could sit here and say Aaron Rodgers sucked because he won 6 games in 2018. If Cousins flops over the next two seasons, then I have no problem calling him a "bad signing", even though there wasnt a "better" signing out there that year. But I'm not going to sit here after one season and complain how he sucks and we have no future.

And I'm quite focused on the future actually. I even did an entire mock offseason. But one season in purple makes Cousins a bad signing? One season in purple clearly didnt do Case Keenum any favors regarding his future. He's going back to where he belongs....the bench. Weird how that worked out. But I guess guys can keep drooling over that one miracle 13-3 season of his.....
0 x
Image

User avatar
halfgiz
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1909
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by halfgiz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:23 am

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:30 am
halfgiz wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:20 pm


NFL title game:
Defense was giving up 7.1 avg per running plays and 10.1 on passing plays...yep Cases fault.
Sorry but Stafford is the 2nd best QB in our division.
Cousins has 2 seasons left to prove what kind of QB he is. Last season was a fail in my mind.

You say Cousins is one of the best QB's. What all has he accomplished?? I would like to hear...
Lol you’re talking in circles now dude. You criticize cousins but then have the audacity to say Stafford is better than Cousins. Ok.....so what has Matt Stafford done? Lol. He’s an even bigger “loser” than Cousins is but go ahead, you’re really helping your argument :lol:
He has thrown for about 18,000 more yards than cousins and has been to the playoffs 3 times.
He's 66-75
0 x

User avatar
halfgiz
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1909
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by halfgiz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:45 am

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:01 am
halfgiz wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:00 pm
PHP your lack of response makes me wonder if your a little surprised Cousins is a loser too. :whistle:
Very similar records....
Cousins is our future and I am truly hoping Kubiak is the last piece of the puzzle.
Hopefully we can make things better for Kirk this up coming season.

My lack of response? No I have a wife and a son and was not on the forum last night but you got me I guess.

And I guess I don’t understand what you’re trying to prove here. Never did I say Kirk cousins was a “winner”. My whole argument was that he is a better overall QB than Keenum. If Case Keenum was actually a good QB, he wouldn’t be replaced by Joe Flacco or would have actually been a legit starter during his career outside of his miracle season. And once again, he’s going to go somewhere this year to be a backup. Or hold the reigns by a thread until a rookie takes over. But you believe he would be a legit starter for us right now or last year because you’re blinded by 2017? In a way I wish we kept him simply to show you how wrong you really are. If you really believe he would do anything in a pass heavy system like Flips, you really have me scratching my head
Elway has been through a lot of QB's in Denver. And I think that Flacco will be another mistake. He's no Peyton.

Cousins has yet to prove that yet. Case can claim a 13-3 season and NFC title game.
What can Cousins claim...Nothing yet. He'll I think Sloter could have got us 8-7-1 record.
But we will never know.

I stated in previous posts that letting go of Keenum was the right move.
Keenum is a decent person in life.Christian and a family man, and I respect him for that.
0 x

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6133
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:02 pm

halfgiz wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:23 am
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:30 am


Lol you’re talking in circles now dude. You criticize cousins but then have the audacity to say Stafford is better than Cousins. Ok.....so what has Matt Stafford done? Lol. He’s an even bigger “loser” than Cousins is but go ahead, you’re really helping your argument :lol:
He has thrown for about 18,000 more yards than cousins and has been to the playoffs 3 times.
He's 66-75
....What? :confused: He's 66-78-0 which converts to a .458 win percentage. Kirk is 34-38-2 which converts to a .473 win percentage. So like I said, Stafford literally has a worse win percentage than Cousins does. As for playoffs, Stafford made the playoffs 3 times in 8.5 seasons, Cousins has made the playoffs 1 time in 4 seasons. Again, Stafford has 4.5 more seasons under his belt than Cousins does.

And thrown for 18,000 more yards? Do the math dude, he's started 8.5 seasons in his career. Cousins has started 4 seasons. Stafford has literally played double the games Kirk Cousins has. Stafford has started 144 games. Cousins has started 74. So what on earth are you proving by saying he has 18,000 more yards than Cousins? Why wouldnt he? He's played double the games. In the last 4 years, Stafford has thrown for 16,812 yards. Cousins has thrown for 17,474. Your yardage argument literally couldnt prove less....
0 x
Image

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6133
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:17 pm

halfgiz wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:45 am
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:01 am



My lack of response? No I have a wife and a son and was not on the forum last night but you got me I guess.

And I guess I don’t understand what you’re trying to prove here. Never did I say Kirk cousins was a “winner”. My whole argument was that he is a better overall QB than Keenum. If Case Keenum was actually a good QB, he wouldn’t be replaced by Joe Flacco or would have actually been a legit starter during his career outside of his miracle season. And once again, he’s going to go somewhere this year to be a backup. Or hold the reigns by a thread until a rookie takes over. But you believe he would be a legit starter for us right now or last year because you’re blinded by 2017? In a way I wish we kept him simply to show you how wrong you really are. If you really believe he would do anything in a pass heavy system like Flips, you really have me scratching my head
Elway has been through a lot of QB's in Denver. And I think that Flacco will be another mistake. He's no Peyton.

Cousins has yet to prove that yet. Case can claim a 13-3 season and NFC title game.
What can Cousins claim...Nothing yet. He'll I think Sloter could have got us 8-7-1 record.
But we will never know.

I stated in previous posts that letting go of Keenum was the right move.
Keenum is a decent person in life.Christian and a family man, and I respect him for that.
Nobody is questioning Case as a person or anything along those lines. However, he isnt a good QB. Elway couldnt see a good QB if they slapped him in the face. And yeah, Flacco is just another mistake on his end.

However, you cant tell me that Keenum would have done equivalent or better than Cousins this year in a pass heavy "non-Pat Shurmur" scheme. He threw 15 INTs this year in a much more balanced scheme than Flips in Denver. What do you think he would be doing when he's throwing the ball 45 times a game?? Not making good decisions I can tell you that. Case had 125 LESS passing attempts with us last year compared to Cousins this year? That's like 4 games worth of pass attempts? You're telling me that Case is going to be throwing dimes all day and leading us to the playoffs..... you're dreaming. No less against 7 playoff teams and 2 Packers/with Rodgers games. Compared to the whopping 4 playoff teams he had on his schedule last year and 2 Rodger-less packer games.

All I've heard on here is "Yeah, I think letting Case walk last year was the right decision", but those same guys are the first to shred Cousins. Well if you think Cousins sucks, thought it was smart to let Keenum walk and are sitting at 30th in the first round then who in the hell did you want as our QB this year?? lol. Because not one person has answered that question. A couple of you love to shred Cousins and act like you have all the answers but dont have the slightest answer to a better QB option for us this past offseason. Weird.
0 x
Image

StumpHunter
Franchise Player
Posts: 407
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:55 am

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by StumpHunter » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:38 pm

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:17 pm


All I've heard on here is "Yeah, I think letting Case walk last year was the right decision", but those same guys are the first to shred Cousins. Well if you think Cousins sucks, thought it was smart to let Keenum walk and are sitting at 30th in the first round then who in the hell did you want as our QB this year?? lol. Because not one person has answered that question. A couple of you love to shred Cousins and act like you have all the answers but dont have the slightest answer to a better QB option for us this past offseason. Weird.
I can give dozens of better options than locking up 84 million in a slightly above average QB over 3 years. A QB who you have virtually no shot at winning a playoff game with, let alone the SB. If he continues to play like he did last season, that is what the Vikings did.
0 x

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6133
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:26 pm

StumpHunter wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:38 pm
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:17 pm


All I've heard on here is "Yeah, I think letting Case walk last year was the right decision", but those same guys are the first to shred Cousins. Well if you think Cousins sucks, thought it was smart to let Keenum walk and are sitting at 30th in the first round then who in the hell did you want as our QB this year?? lol. Because not one person has answered that question. A couple of you love to shred Cousins and act like you have all the answers but dont have the slightest answer to a better QB option for us this past offseason. Weird.
I can give dozens of better options than locking up 84 million in a slightly above average QB over 3 years. A QB who you have virtually no shot at winning a playoff game with, let alone the SB. If he continues to play like he did last season, that is what the Vikings did.
Has no shot at making the playoffs? You dont have any idea if this team will catch fire, who they would play, who would be healthy, along with many other factors. After week 2 of last year when Keenum got blown out by Pitt (or even anytime before that) and looked like a deer in headlights, do you think anyone said "yeah this guy will totally "win" a playoff game for the Vikings"? Absolutely not. But the team caught fire and everything was going in our favor. There is no reason that couldnt happen with this team and Kirk. Everyone on earth thought we were doomed after week 2 with Keenum. You included. It's all about how the TEAM comes together.

And I'm still waiting on those "dozens" of better options that would do the equivalent or more than Kirk did given the schedule, the OC, the OL and lack of run game this season. I mean, we were picking 30th and pretty much out on drafting a QB because every one went 10th or earlier except Jackson (who I'm pretty sure doesnt know how to throw a football). So not much there....and then veterans.... you have a guy like Alex Smith, that we would have to give up draft picks and a player for just to pay a 34 year old QB $71 million guaranteed and $4 million less than Cousins was paid in 2018. So we're out a player and a pick or two, plus a ton of money there. Or a guy like Nick Foles (who I personally dont think is , who just came off winning a SB but wouldnt be traded for anything less than a first round pick and THEN we'd have to give him a huge contract. And we'd be paying him that much more than he deserved just because he was SB MVP. So we're out a first round pick and a ton of money there. Or Case Keenum, who proved he’s now back to reality this year and will soon be back on a bench. Sam Bradford....knee is now shredded and was cut this year. And finally teddy....who couldn’t go forward in a week 17 mop up game against the tanking panthers and got blown out.

....I guess I must be missing “dozens” of options still....with Kirk cousins, we lost a little more money but no draft picks or players due to trade. And not one of those QBs I listed above was going to save this season and how it went for us as a TEAM I will say that. From a pure talent standpoint, Cousins was the most talented.
0 x
Image

User avatar
halfgiz
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1909
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by halfgiz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:47 pm

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:17 pm

Nobody is questioning Case as a person or anything along those lines. However, he isnt a good QB. Elway couldnt see a good QB if they slapped him in the face. And yeah, Flacco is just another mistake on his

However, you cant tell me that Keenum would have done equivalent or better than Cousins this year in a pass heavy "non-Pat Shurmur" scheme. He threw 15 INTs this year in a much more balanced scheme than Flips in Denver. What do you think he would be doing when he's throwing the ball 45 times a game?? Not making good decisions I can tell you that. Case had 125 LESS passing attempts with us last year compared to Cousins this year? That's like 4 games worth of pass attempts? You're telling me that Case is going to be throwing dimes all day and leading us to the playoffs..... you're dreaming. No less against 7 playoff teams and 2 Packers/with Rodgers games. Compared to the whopping 4 playoff teams he had on his schedule last year and 2 Rodger-less packer games.

All I've heard on here is "Yeah, I think letting Case walk last year was the right decision", but those same guys are the first to shred Cousins. Well if you think Cousins sucks, thought it was smart to let Keenum walk and are sitting at 30th in the first round then who in the hell did you want as our QB this year?? lol. Because not one person has answered that question. A couple of you love to shred Cousins and act like you have all the answers but dont have the slightest answer to a better QB option for us this past offseason. Weird.
I already mentioned that your obsessed with Case. He doesn't play on the team anymore.
This post proves it. :tongue:
Bottom line what has Cousins done in his career? Nothing
Except taken a lot of money from the Vikings. To me 8-7-1 record is unacceptable.

He has 2 years to prove us wrong. Lets hope he does.
0 x

CharVike
Starter
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Re: 2018 Minnesota Vikings failed season.

Post by CharVike » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:43 am

halfgiz wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:20 pm
CharVike wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:25 am


So Case was the only reason why we won 13 games. OK I get it. And the Redskins improved dramatically without Kirk. I get that one also. IMO Cousins is the 2nd best QB in our division. The cheapest one Trubisky is a joke and his team couldn't even win a playoff game with the best D by rankings in the NFL. Yes Case won a playoff game for us all by himself. IMO he sucked that game and was worse the next. He had to go. Now Denver will dump him. That means nothing. Yes Cousins cost CAP. Jimmy G cost a ton and I know he's beaten every good team he's played against. The Lions guy has beaten all great teams and cost a ton so great move by them. IMO Cousins was the only and best option. Is he the best in the NFL? Nope. But he's better than most and it not the only reason we didn't make the playoffs. That falls on the entire roster. Including a FG kicker who couldn't make a kick and a DE who is a stud but went ballistic. And an OL that can't block at all and let the QB take a beating. But it's all the QB. I get it.
NFL title game:
Defense was giving up 7.1 avg per running plays and 10.1 on passing plays...yep Cases fault.
Sorry but Stafford is the 2nd best QB in our division.
Cousins has 2 seasons left to prove what kind of QB he is. Last season was a fail in my mind.

You say Cousins is one of the best QB's. What all has he accomplished?? I would like to hear...
Here is my quote "Is he the best in the NFL? Nope." And as I stated the Redskins really improved without him. Their roster isn't good enough. Case can't even hold a starting job. Teams won't be tripping over themselves to get him either. Many teams were after cousins except the Skins who proved what they are. Most experts had us at 500 this year. How can a 13-3 team be considered a 500 team? Because we have holes across the board. It took a miracle to win a home playoff game. And then the Eagles embarrassed us.
0 x