Redskins

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Laserman
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7334
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:13 am
Location: Ft Walton Beach, Florida
x 5

Redskins

Post by Laserman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:16 pm

Redskins please do us a favor and beat those freakin Eagle today .
0 x

User avatar
GermanViking29
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:29 pm
x 5

Re: Redskins

Post by GermanViking29 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:50 pm

If Vikings lose, odds are it happens.
I doubt vikings and redskins both win.
Both games games are afternoon games :popcorn:
0 x

User avatar
vikeinmontana
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2875
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 pm
x 21

Re: Redskins

Post by vikeinmontana » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:18 pm

I’m actually hoping for an Eagles win. And obviously a vikes win. For no other reason than for them to have a sliver of hope and it be us that slams the door on them!

That said, playoffs are playoffs. Whatever it takes to be dancing I’m happy with. If it’s a eagles loss than just fine!

Skol!
0 x
i'm ready for a beer.

User avatar
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8641
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm
x 28

Re: Redskins

Post by PurpleKoolaid » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:59 pm

GermanViking29 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:50 pm
If Vikings lose, odds are it happens.
I doubt vikings and redskins both win.
Both games games are afternoon games :popcorn:
Wrong as usual. Try again.
0 x

User avatar
Laserman
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7334
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:13 am
Location: Ft Walton Beach, Florida
x 5

Re: Redskins

Post by Laserman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:04 pm

wow redskins,
You didn't even try.
0 x

User avatar
Vikings CrucifiXS
Practice Squad
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:44 pm
x 11

Re: Redskins

Post by Vikings CrucifiXS » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:57 pm

Laserman wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:04 pm
wow redskins,
You didn't even try.
I was there; you would think it was a home game for Philly because there was that many of there fans there. After the first quarter it was like watching The Uggles slap around a secondary school football team. :?
0 x
Image

User avatar
PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player
Posts: 2742
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:10 am
Location: Seattle, Wa
x 79

Re: Redskins

Post by PacificNorseWest » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:04 pm

Good for nothing Redskins...and Texans last week...

Honestly though...I'm fine with it. The Vikings weren't a team that looked like it would do much damage in the postseason, so the disappointment today beats heartbreak in the playoffs.
0 x

User avatar
GermanViking29
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:29 pm
x 5

Re: Redskins

Post by GermanViking29 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:23 pm

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:59 pm
GermanViking29 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:50 pm
If Vikings lose, odds are it happens.
I doubt vikings and redskins both win.
Both games games are afternoon games :popcorn:
Wrong as usual. Try again.
Nope, I've barely gotten started.not as usual yet.
The conf championships will be Seattle vs Chicago and Pats vs Colts.
0 x

Fat Stupid Loser
Rookie
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:36 am
x 12

Re: Redskins

Post by Fat Stupid Loser » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:14 pm

Laserman wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:04 pm
wow redskins,
You didn't even try.
Bruce Alllen (the Prince of Darkness) ordered a loss because he didn't wan't Kirk to get in to the playoffs. Don't doubt me. He even ordered the yellow pants to increase the suck quotient of the team.
1 x

The negotiator
Rookie
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 7:57 pm
x 16

Re: Redskins

Post by The negotiator » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:06 am

Fat Stupid Loser wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:14 pm
Laserman wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:04 pm
wow redskins,
You didn't even try.
Bruce Alllen (the Prince of Darkness) ordered a loss because he didn't wan't Kirk to get in to the playoffs. Don't doubt me. He even ordered the yellow pants to increase the suck quotient of the team.
FSL, you are dead on. Bruce Allen is the King, Queen and Prince of darkness! He is despised by everyone. Everyone should have to endure that suckage for a year to see what a classy organization the Vikings are. Not masking the dissapointment of this year but just an observation of two organizations and how vastly different the cultures are. Players want to play here. They feel wanted and have the best of everything here.
1 x