Packers vs. Vikings Pre-game Thread

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Packers vs. Vikings Pre-game Thread

Post by PacificNorseWest »

In looking at the remaining schedule, this game certainly looks like a must-win scenario. It seems like the tie from the previous matchup has been somewhat a blessing since it is keeping them in the 6th seed for now (if it had been a loss, they'd be the 9th seed). With Chicago pulling it out yesterday, Vikings need this one to stay alive for the division. A loss creates a huge mess and the probability of repeating in the North becomes slim.

They follow this game up with contests @New England and @Seattle. No cake walks and Seattle is a major player for the WC. Things are getting too close for comfort even though I believe they matchup very favorably against both NE and Seattle.

I feel good about them being better than GB, but they can't seem to get out of their own way lately, so nothing is for granted. Kirk in primetime is also continuing to be a growing concern, if not an already present issue carried over from his Washington tenure. Kirk needs to shuck this monkey off his back and get the offense humming again. If that happens, the Vikings will win and hopefully has them poised to get hot at the exact right time.

This game is big.
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Re: Packers vs. Vikings Pre-game Thread

Post by halfgiz »

Appears Gedon is going to miss this game with an injury. We're thin at LBer who replaces him today?
Wilson since Barr is back.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

This game is huge for us concerning playoff considerations, but ya know, beating the Cheeseheads , well it's always a must :smilevike:
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

I wish I could listen to Paul Allen and watch the game, but the sound is never in sync.

Listening to Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth drool over Mitchell Trubisky last week was painful enough. I can only imagine what a slobberfest tonight will be with Erin Rodgers.

I hope we sack Rodgers about 9 times tonight.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Bowhunting Viking
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Bowhunting Viking »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:22 pm I wish I could listen to Paul Allen and watch the game, but the sound is never in sync.

Listening to Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth drool over Mitchell Trubisky last week was painful enough. I can only imagine what a slobberfest tonight will be with Erin Rodgers.

I hope we sack Rodgers about 9 times tonight.
I was feeling the same pain buddy. You know as soon as Erin takes off and extends a play he will be the 1st ballot HOF only guy in lg that could possibly make that throw crap. Reminded me of the way Madden was with Favre
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Gonna go out on a limb here but I say the Vikings finally put a complete game together. Offense, defense and ST. I say 31-16 vikings

Dalvin rushes for 135 and 2 tds
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:47 pm Gonna go out on a limb here but I say the Vikings finally put a complete game together. Offense, defense and ST. I say 31-16 vikings

Dalvin rushes for 135 and 2 tds
If that happens I will flip.

I'm thinking 20-17. I'm not sure who will win but It will be a very close hame.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018