Bye Week

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Purple Domination
Franchise Player

Bye Week

Post by Purple Domination » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:05 am

What games will everyone be watching this weekend? Or will you be taking a break from football along with the team?

Needless to say the Lions and Bears game is of interest. I am also interested to see how the Saints play outdoors in Cincy.
0 x

S197
Fenrir

Re: Bye Week

Post by S197 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Those are probably the most interesting. Honestly it's a pretty bad schedule of games this week. Dallas is a train wreck but they play Sunday night and who wants to watch SF &a Giants on Monday? I may watch some of LA and Seattle.
0 x

dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:27 am

Give me all of the Mahomes games.
0 x
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly

Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Texas Vike » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:27 am

With Sunday Ticket, I usually just use it to watch the Vikes and occasionally the ending of a divisional rival's game. I don't play Fantasy, so I really only care about the Purple. This week I think I'll surf between games to scope out some of the new QBs in the league--especially ex-big 12 players like Mahomes and Mayfield, since I watched them during their college careers. Probably, I'll mostly watch the Bears-Lions game.
0 x

FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:37 am

I'm going to turn off my tv this week and give it a break.
0 x

Purple Domination
Franchise Player

Post by Purple Domination » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:43 am

I’m a Horned Frog and watched a good amount of Mahomes’ games when he was at Texas Tech. I am shocked Texas Tech was not better with Mahomes based on what this guy is doing in the NFL. I didn’t give Mahomes much credit at Tech and always viewed him as a QB that would throw it 50+ times per game with above average arm talent, but prone to many turnovers. I think it goes to show how NFL coaching and getting a year to put it all together really helps. This guy is incredible and super fun to watch. It is also cool that his Dad was with the Twins.
0 x

Purple Domination
Franchise Player

Post by Purple Domination » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:20 pm

We will have our hands full with the Bears next weekend. Their offense looks much, much improved.
0 x

Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Texas Vike » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Bears' kicker has hit the uprights 4 times today! That's insane.

Hopefully, if anyone suffers from Kicker problems on Sunday night, it's the Bears. I'm surprised that their offense looks so solid. We're going to need to play well. Huge game.
0 x