An Adventure in Minnesota

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: An Adventure in Minnesota

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Husker Vike wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:34 pm Enjoyed reading all of you guys stories,very cool that Vikings have die hard fans from all over. My daughter went to the Jets game yesterday as she lives close by in Connecticut, she said that she was treated well by the opposing fans and had a great time.Makes for a lot better experience when you don't have to have your head on a swivel like we did in Philadelphia last year.
I have never heard anything bad about viking fans. It makes me proud to be one.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Cliff wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:53 am Thanks for sharing your stories, everyone, it's been fun reading them. I definitely agree with you, PHP, the people in Minnesota were all very nice. Good luck on meeting up, guys. I was thinking about trying to do some kind of message board meet up at a game next season.
Maybe we should get a thread going when the schedule comes out next year and try to set up a game?
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:44 pm Maybe we should get a thread going when the schedule comes out next year and try to set up a game?
I think this is a good idea.