Vikings Injury Report for Buffalo Game

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

ChicagoViking
Veteran

Vikings Injury Report for Buffalo Game

Post by ChicagoViking » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Questionable:
RB Mike Boone (groin)

Doubtful:
None

Out:
DE Everson Griffen (knee)
RB Dalvin Cook (hamstring)
TE David Morgan (knee)
CB Marcus Sherels (ribs)

Have to wonder (read: hope) whether some of these guys are being held out on Sunday for precautionary measures given they are 17-point favorites followed by a quick turnaround on the road Thursday against the Rams.
0 x

Maelstrom88
Franchise Player

Re: Vikings Injury Report for Buffalo Game

Post by Maelstrom88 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Hadn't heard Griffin was having issues. Good to have Elflein back.
0 x
Offseason Goal: Draft durable, tough, intelligent offensive lineman who are dependable technicians and avoid penalties aka drive killers.

Bowhunting Viking
Backup

Post by Bowhunting Viking » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:25 pm

I am hoping that Zim and the coaching staff are feeling condident enough in us getting a victory this Sun that they deem it more important to rest Cook and Griffen. Allow them to continue to heal up for Rams TNF game.
I just really hope that Boone is healthy enough ro play and be effective , and let us get a good look at him in a real game.
He impressed me in pre-season games, and would enjoy seeing how he plays.i believe he would be a nice compliment to Murray, and also give Cousins a receiving threat out of the backfield, and also did a pretty good job at the blitz protection, and he definitely tries to get every inch he can carrying toting the rock. I see alot of potential in this kid
1 x
I just wanna die as a Super Bowl Champion Viking Fan!!

FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:09 pm

I think most of our starters should be rested even Cousins in the 4th quarter. Bills are the 2nd worse team in football right now.
0 x

Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:53 am

Bills at Vikings Inactives

Bills: DE Shaq Lawson, RB LeSean McCoy, CB Phillip Gaines, TE Logan Thomas, OL Ike Boettger, OL Conor McDermott, OL Wyatt Teller.

Vikings: RB Dalvin Cook, DE Everson Griffen, CB Marcus Sherels, TE David Morgan, QB Kyle Sloter, DL Jayln Holmes, OL Bryan Witzmann.
0 x
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966

FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:08 pm

FullWood wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:09 pm
I think most of our starters should be rested even Cousins in the 4th quarter. Bills are the 2nd worse team in football right now.
I spoke too soon.
0 x