Adrian Peterson

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Adrian Peterson

Post by FullWood » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:17 am

TSonn wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:16 pm
Vikings CrucifiXS wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:25 am
Thats just disgusting. These are actual people with families to support and lives off the field. Cheering someone getting hurt over a sport shows how much of a scumbag one is.
I was watching that game live (was in Denver visiting a friend). Fans weren't cheering about Case going down, they were cheering for Kelly to get some snaps. Nobody even knew Case was injured until the 2nd half when the announcers said he was getting checked for a concussion at the end of the 1st half (when Kelly came in for a kneel down).

Fans are more excited about Kelly than they are about Case after 6 games, though, so that's not a great sign. Looks like a bad signing at this point and we dodged a bullet resigning Case (especially with our defense taking a few steps back).
I wonder how the fans feel now. I don't think they should of cut him.
0 x

MegatronFozzy
Waterboy

Post by MegatronFozzy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:01 pm

AD is the reason the ‘Skins are 5-2.

This guy is still amazing to watch.
1 x

Purple Domination
Franchise Player

Post by Purple Domination » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:41 pm

He’s a special 33 year old. I noticed some DBs closing on his 60+ yard TD run, but he still took it to the bank!
0 x

StumpHunter
Backup

Post by StumpHunter » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:10 pm

FullWood wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:17 am
TSonn wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:16 pm

I was watching that game live (was in Denver visiting a friend). Fans weren't cheering about Case going down, they were cheering for Kelly to get some snaps. Nobody even knew Case was injured until the 2nd half when the announcers said he was getting checked for a concussion at the end of the 1st half (when Kelly came in for a kneel down).

Fans are more excited about Kelly than they are about Case after 6 games, though, so that's not a great sign. Looks like a bad signing at this point and we dodged a bullet resigning Case (especially with our defense taking a few steps back).
I wonder how the fans feel now. I don't think they should of cut him.
They wish they still had Sloter. Want to trade for him. It is hilarious how some fans can fall in love with scrappy backups.
0 x