Adrian Peterson

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Adrian Peterson

Post by FullWood »

AP 4 rush 6 yards 2 rec 36 yards (injuries caught up to him)
Hey Teddy actually played after Brees padded up his passing stats when unnecessary as he always does. (that's why he has his passing records folks). Anyway teddy got on his knees 3 times to end the game.
CP 84 - 2 rec 11 yards 1td
JWright 3 rec 25 yards ( had a couple of negative receptions
R Ellison 2rec 17yards
The Captain with 2 tackles
Shamar with a tackle

:govikes:
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

Purple Domination wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:36 pm I agree he isn’t a fit for the current team, but there is also no way he would have stayed with us for the veteran’s minimum he is taking with Washington now.
Agreed he wouldn't have done that. Today it is possible he would of but not last year or the offseason.
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by StumpHunter »

AP tore it up yesterday with 97 yards on 17 carries. 5.7 YPA is aight I suppose.
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

Its good to see AP tear it up. Not spectacular but im sure better than we thought and better than that disastrous game last week against those Aints.
Others

Case Keenum 25-41 yards 2TD 1Int sacked twice 91.7 rating
JW17 1rec 3 yards
CP84 1 rush 3 yards 1 rec 13 yards
Shamar 1 sack!
E Lamur 4 tackles
Captain 5 tackles 1 pass deflected
T Brock 3 tackle 1 pass deflected ( good defensive play that allowed his teammate to come up with the Interception)
Purple Domination
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Purple Domination »

FullWood wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:10 pm Its good to see AP tear it up. Not spectacular but im sure better than we thought and better than that disastrous game last week against those Aints.
Others

Case Keenum 25-41 yards 2TD 1Int sacked twice 91.7 rating
JW17 1rec 3 yards
CP84 1 rush 3 yards 1 rec 13 yards
Shamar 1 sack!
E Lamur 4 tackles
Captain 5 tackles 1 pass deflected
T Brock 3 tackle 1 pass deflected ( good defensive play that allowed his teammate to come up with the Interception)
Thanks for tracking. I believe this is the first week that Case's passer rating exceeded Cousins'.
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by StumpHunter »

Purple Domination wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:54 pm Thanks for tracking. I believe this is the first week that Case's passer rating exceeded Cousins'.
The numbers don't tell the whole story and he benefited greatly from a garbage time TD drive.

You go out to Broncos message boards and they want Case gone. I believe fans were cheering when he went down before the half and they brought in Kelly.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

StumpHunter wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:36 am The numbers don't tell the whole story and he benefited greatly from a garbage time TD drive.

You go out to Broncos message boards and they want Case gone. I believe fans were cheering when he went down before the half and they brought in Kelly.
That's too bad. I like Case a lot. I hope he can get it figured out.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Vikings CrucifiXS
Rookie

Post by Vikings CrucifiXS »

StumpHunter wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:36 am The numbers don't tell the whole story and he benefited greatly from a garbage time TD drive.

Thats just disgusting. These are actual people with families to support and lives off the field. Cheering someone getting hurt over a sport shows how much of a scumbag one is.
TSonn
Career Elite Player

Post by TSonn »

Vikings CrucifiXS wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:25 am Thats just disgusting. These are actual people with families to support and lives off the field. Cheering someone getting hurt over a sport shows how much of a scumbag one is.
I was watching that game live (was in Denver visiting a friend). Fans weren't cheering about Case going down, they were cheering for Kelly to get some snaps. Nobody even knew Case was injured until the 2nd half when the announcers said he was getting checked for a concussion at the end of the 1st half (when Kelly came in for a kneel down).

Fans are more excited about Kelly than they are about Case after 6 games, though, so that's not a great sign. Looks like a bad signing at this point and we dodged a bullet resigning Case (especially with our defense taking a few steps back).
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by StumpHunter »

TSonn wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:16 pm I was watching that game live (was in Denver visiting a friend). Fans weren't cheering about Case going down, they were cheering for Kelly to get some snaps. Nobody even knew Case was injured until the 2nd half when the announcers said he was getting checked for a concussion at the end of the 1st half (when Kelly came in for a kneel down).

Fans are more excited about Kelly than they are about Case after 6 games, though, so that's not a great sign. Looks like a bad signing at this point and we dodged a bullet resigning Case (especially with our defense taking a few steps back).
This is correct. I didn't mean to imply it was a Matt Cassel in KC situation.

They were excited about seeing what Kelly could do. He is their Sloter or Heineke. Lots of hype, but in the end just a backup.
Purple Domination
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Peterson had another nice game. 24 attempts for 99 yards (4.1 ypc) and another reception for 8 yards.
Purple Domination
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Some nice props for Peterson on the Redskins board. Fans are already trying to figure out how to get him back next season and saying he “is the offense” and has “saved the season”. Good to see AD doing well and getting love!

http://es.redskins.com/topic/423473-red ... m/?page=30
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

Purple Domination wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:54 pm Thanks for tracking. I believe this is the first week that Case's passer rating exceeded Cousins'.
your welcome
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

Purple Domination wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:20 pm Peterson had another nice game. 24 attempts for 99 yards (4.1 ypc) and another reception for 8 yards.
Case 14-21 161 yards 1td 1int got sacked twice 85.6 rating threw a 64 yard bomb to Emmanuel sanders.
JW17 1rush 34 yards 2 rec 37 yards
CP84 1rush 4 yards... lost 1 fumble
Captain 1 tackle
Brock 1 tackle
FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by FullWood »

Vikings CrucifiXS wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:25 am

Thats just disgusting. These are actual people with families to support and lives off the field. Cheering someone getting hurt over a sport shows how much of a scumbag one is.
I remember when Chad Pennington went down with I think an ankle injury the fans cheered of joy for Kellen Clemens.