Viking Tweets

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Viking Tweets

Post by dead_poet »

I think I'm out of a job.

Damn machines.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

dead_poet wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:02 am I think I'm out of a job.

Damn machines.
lol.

To be honest, I don't care much for the tweet or news thread. With so many posts, information seems to get lost there. I liked it when a good tweet or article was carefully selected and posted in Vikings Talk (from dp of course) and then a discussion followed. To me, it feels like those bot threads are taking away from having discussions lately. Of course, it could just be because it's the offseason.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

I think its the time of year more than anything. As far as I can tell nobody is even really looking at the new forums.

I also don't let every single article through, just those that look interesting.

I may cut the forums before it's over. My hope is to eventually create more conversation but if it does the opposite I'll take it down.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

dead_poet wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:02 am I think I'm out of a job.

Damn machines.
We're sending you to Egan for live camp updates.
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

808vikingsfan wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:06 pm lol.

To be honest, I don't care much for the tweet or news thread. With so many posts, information seems to get lost there. I liked it when a good tweet or article was carefully selected and posted in Vikings Talk (from dp of course) and then a discussion followed. To me, it feels like those bot threads are taking away from having discussions lately. Of course, it could just be because it's the offseason.
You won't steal MY job, MACHINES.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly