2018 Season General Thread (News, Notes, Interviews, etc)

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

halfgiz
All Pro Elite Player

Re: 2018 Season General Thread (News, Notes, Interviews, etc)

Post by halfgiz » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:34 pm

This is a surprise...
@DailyNorseman
2h
In a bit of a surprise, the #Vikings are reportedly bringing in the #CFL MVP, quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell, for a workout on Wednesday. #NFL #Skol (h/t @CFLonTSN) dailynorseman.com/2018/12/4/1812…
0 x

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:39 pm

halfgiz wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:34 pm
This is a surprise...
@DailyNorseman
2h
In a bit of a surprise, the #Vikings are reportedly bringing in the #CFL MVP, quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell, for a workout on Wednesday. #NFL #Skol (h/t @CFLonTSN) dailynorseman.com/2018/12/4/1812…
That will help our OL.
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018

PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Post by PacificNorseWest » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:52 pm

That guy was actually a really good college Q for Eastern Washington. One of the better in the nation, it was just for an an FCS school. I'm not exactly sure whey they felt compelled to make this move, but if they can find a way to roster this guy, I wouldn't be mad.
0 x

Punkoholic
Waterboy

Post by Punkoholic » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:29 am

Don't really follow the CFL because it's the CFL but if Bo Levi Mitchell ends with the Vikings organization I would be happy. From my favorite CFL team to my favorite NFL team. It would suck if he leaves the Stamps since he's been a force for a couple of years but if he went to the Vikes it wouldn't be as bad for me. I like the Vikings more than the Stamps. Jeff Garcia thinks he has what it takes to make the NFL. I think he's the same age as Garcia when he went to the NFL and similar story as well (coming off a Grey Cup win and think Garcia was the MVP as well). I wonder if he would be behind Sloter in the depth chart. Apparently he's meeting with other teams (or at least been contacted).
0 x

PacificNorseWest
Career Elite Player

Post by PacificNorseWest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:49 pm

Sounds like they have interest in a CFL CB too.
0 x

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:58 pm

I read that Morgan was back today. That will be huge. He is a great blocker and can catch the ball well too. That should help our OL a bit.
1 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018