Vikings sign Richardson (For real)

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings sign Richardson (For real)

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Everson, Sheldon, linval, Danielle :shock: that’s scary. I’m still all for us drafting DE Arden Key. Granted we need an OG but Key is too good to pass on if he’s there IMO
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

Pondering Her Percy wrote:Everson, Sheldon, linval, Danielle :shock: that’s scary. I’m still all for us drafting DE Arden Key. Granted we need an OG but Key is too good to pass on if he’s there IMO
What do you think of Maurice Hurst out of Michigan? He looks like a promising 3tech prospect who could be available at the end of RD1.
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

fiestavike wrote:
Pondering Her Percy wrote:Everson, Sheldon, linval, Danielle :shock: that’s scary. I’m still all for us drafting DE Arden Key. Granted we need an OG but Key is too good to pass on if he’s there IMO
What do you think of Maurice Hurst out of Michigan? He looks like a promising 3tech prospect who could be available at the end of RD1.
I’m all about hurst too. That’s who I put in my mock when I re-did it. I just think we can go BPA now.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

dead_poet wrote:
Rhodes Closed wrote:That D-Line of Griffin/Joseph/Richardson/Hunter will be unstoppable, period. With Joseph having an uncanny ability to take up two blockers and Griffin always getting double teamed, Richardson and Hunter are going to have a gosh-darned feast out there.

Can we say Purple People Eaters 2.0?
I saw them referred to as the "Maul of America."
Oh I love that!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

fiestavike wrote:
Depends on his heart condition. He's a R1 talent but who knows how far he slips based on the medicals. Assuming it's not career threatening, drafting Hurst to succeed Richardson would be a win.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

BTW, Packer fans think they have a better D-line.
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Raptorman wrote:
You've got to be kidding.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Raptorman wrote:
Lmao yaaaa
-Chazz Palminteri
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

I'm more excited about this signing than the Cousins signing.

The defense is going to be fun to watch this year.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
tzinc
Backup

Post by tzinc »

the first round needs to produce a starting OL either a guard or tackle
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

This line might be better than the Williams
wall was, if they all peak and stay healthy
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
germannorseman
Backup

Post by germannorseman »

Dakotavike wrote:I. AM. STOKED!!! Love this signing. I, like others, do hope they address the O-line early in the draft. And maybe a development QB in mid rounds but man, this team just doesn't seem to have many weak spots. I don't remember the last time I was so excited for a season and it's only March!!!
This is how I feel. With this signing maybe we can concentrate on the OLine in the draft and get someone decent. Buffing the O line is priority #1 now IMO.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Most of the honking about a Hunter having a “down year” or whatever is based on the fact that he only got 4 sacks. Here’s a great analytical case on why that’s nonsense. But don’t worry I got tape too
twitter link with gifs

@LukeBraunNFL:Let’s talk about @DHunt94_TX who some people erroneously think is in a “prove it year.”
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014