Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PhillyVike
Practice Squad
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:42 pm

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by PhillyVike » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Agree with above. Much respect Keenum. Love you buddy. Good luck. :appl:
0 x

PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8379
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by PurpleKoolaid » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Maelstrom88 wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
Maelstrom88 wrote:Happy I don't have to watch him another year. He is ok at best.
Yeah, you are lucky. 13-3 is such a terrible record, much worse then anything Cousins could produce.
13-3 because he was on a very talented team and had a coordinator mask his deficiencies while thielen bailed him out with great catches. Keenum will never win a super bowl. He just had his career year. Also Aaron Rodgers was injured.
Whatever floats your boat. And have I mentioned how much I love your avatar?
0 x

5thWave
Backup
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:31 pm
Location: Southwest Missouri

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by 5thWave » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Go to a Broncos board. They are NOT happy with this deal. He will not start out there with good will from the fans.
0 x

User avatar
halfgiz
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1821
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by halfgiz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Awesome post Kapp :thumbsup:
Also wishing good luck to Sam and Teddy!
0 x

User avatar
halfgiz
All Pro Elite Player
Posts: 1821
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by halfgiz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:13 pm

5thWave wrote:Go to a Broncos board. They are NOT happy with this deal. He will not start out there with good will from the fans.
And he didn't from our fans...Alot wanted him to fail. Bottom line I wish him luck...He is a good person even if you don't like him.
0 x

User avatar
Maelstrom88
Franchise Player
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:38 am

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by Maelstrom88 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:14 pm

No but I appreciate it. Brett was fun to watch as a Vike. Cousins will be too. It's good to have a real Qb again.
0 x
Offseason Goal: Draft durable, tough, intelligent offensive lineman who are dependable technicians and avoid penalties aka drive killers.

User avatar
Maelstrom88
Franchise Player
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:38 am

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by Maelstrom88 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:16 pm

halfgiz wrote:
5thWave wrote:Go to a Broncos board. They are NOT happy with this deal. He will not start out there with good will from the fans.
And he didn't from our fans...Alot wanted him to fail. Bottom line I wish him luck...He is a good person even if you don't like him.
He is smart to be going to another team that will surround him with talent that makes him look better than he is. They had trash qbs now they have an ok one.
0 x
Offseason Goal: Draft durable, tough, intelligent offensive lineman who are dependable technicians and avoid penalties aka drive killers.

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5562
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:16 pm

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
Maelstrom88 wrote:Happy I don't have to watch him another year. He is ok at best.
Yeah, you are lucky. 13-3 is such a terrible record, much worse then anything Cousins could produce.
Only covered this 15 times. But lets continue to bring it up
0 x
Image

PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8379
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by PurpleKoolaid » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
Maelstrom88 wrote:Happy I don't have to watch him another year. He is ok at best.
Yeah, you are lucky. 13-3 is such a terrible record, much worse then anything Cousins could produce.
Only covered this 15 times. But lets continue to bring it up
Why? The truth hurts? Or you dont like people contradicting you? Cousins didnt win a lot of games, thats a fact. Case, in a backup role kicked ####. Lets hope we have the right QB, because now the only thing that matters is how good Cousins in. He must have something I dont see that Rick does, because Rick just tied his career to Kirk's next 3 years.
0 x

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5562
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:33 pm

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Why? The truth hurts? Or you dont like people contradicting you? Cousins didnt win a lot of games, thats a fact. Case, in a backup role kicked ####. Lets hope we have the right QB, because now the only thing that matters is how good Cousins in. He must have something I dont see that Rick does, because Rick just tied his career to Kirk's next 3 years.
lol no you're dead wrong. Just like Charlie Casserly, an ex-GM said.....Washington put nobody around him including a defense. You sound like Michael Irvin. Are you really going to argue an ex GM? Problem is you dont look at the TRUE facts behind his record. You just continue to ignore them and whine about his record.....literally 15 times in the last week. It gets old and tiring. Talk about something else. Anything else. You're one of the only ones still on the old record pitch. It's done and over with. He's here now. And being around a better team with show his true skill set

Do you really think Case Keenum was some hidden gem stud QB? Come on. He had every tool around him he could ask for. Decent OL, good TE, good WRs, good RBs and a top 3 defense. It's hard to do BAD when you have a team surrounding you like that. I can guarantee Bradford would've done the same or more if he stayed healthy. You really dont believe Cousins couldnt win 13 games with this team last year?? If you dont then you're lying throguh your teeth

But yeah I couldnt believe Kirk couldnt win over 9 games with that loaded Washington team of his :roll:

That team would win 3 or less games if they didnt have Cousins at QB. Look at Houston. They have way more talent than Washington and went 4-12 because of bad QB play. What do you think that garbage Washington team would do with bad QB play??

Contradict me all you want. No skin off my back. Because I actually know what I'm talking about and read into things. Look for reasons why. Look into what the problem was. Not just look at the front cover of a book and act like I know what I'm talking about like you do. Clearly you cant get yourself to look behind that record and look at the TEAM. Just record. Makes sense.
0 x
Image

User avatar
Maelstrom88
Franchise Player
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:38 am

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by Maelstrom88 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote: Why? The truth hurts? Or you dont like people contradicting you? Cousins didnt win a lot of games, thats a fact. Case, in a backup role kicked ####. Lets hope we have the right QB, because now the only thing that matters is how good Cousins in. He must have something I dont see that Rick does, because Rick just tied his career to Kirk's next 3 years.
lol no you're dead wrong. Just like Charlie Casserly, an ex-GM said.....Washington put nobody around him including a defense. You sound like Michael Irvin. Are you really going to argue an ex GM? Problem is you dont look at the TRUE facts behind his record. You just continue to ignore them and whine about his record.....literally 15 times in the last week. It gets old and tiring. Talk about something else. Anything else. You're one of the only ones still on the old record pitch. It's done and over with. He's here now. And being around a better team with show his true skill set

Do you really think Case Keenum was some hidden gem stud QB? Come on. He had every tool around him he could ask for. Decent OL, good TE, good WRs, good RBs and a top 3 defense. It's hard to do BAD when you have a team surrounding you like that. I can guarantee Bradford would've done the same or more if he stayed healthy. You really dont believe Cousins couldnt win 13 games with this team last year?? If you dont then you're lying throguh your teeth

But yeah I couldnt believe Kirk couldnt win over 9 games with that loaded Washington team of his :roll:

That team would win 3 or less games if they didnt have Cousins at QB. Look at Houston. They have way more talent than Washington and went 4-12 because of bad QB play. What do you think that garbage Washington team would do with bad QB play??

Contradict me all you want. No skin off my back. Because I actually know what I'm talking about and read into things. Look for reasons why. Look into what the problem was. Not just look at the front cover of a book and act like I know what I'm talking about like you do. Clearly you cant get yourself to look behind that record and look at the TEAM. Just record. Makes sense.
:rock: :beerock: Laying down the hammer like Thor bruv
0 x
Offseason Goal: Draft durable, tough, intelligent offensive lineman who are dependable technicians and avoid penalties aka drive killers.

User avatar
720pete
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 632
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by 720pete » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Maelstrom88 wrote:Happy I don't have to watch him another year. He is ok at best.
PurpleKoolaid wrote:Yeah, you are lucky. 13-3 is such a terrible record, much worse then anything Cousins could produce.
Now that Case is off the market, I think the entire board can stop having this argument.
0 x

PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8379
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by PurpleKoolaid » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:56 pm

Maelstrom88 wrote:
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote: Why? The truth hurts? Or you dont like people contradicting you? Cousins didnt win a lot of games, thats a fact. Case, in a backup role kicked ####. Lets hope we have the right QB, because now the only thing that matters is how good Cousins in. He must have something I dont see that Rick does, because Rick just tied his career to Kirk's next 3 years.
lol no you're dead wrong. Just like Charlie Casserly, an ex-GM said.....Washington put nobody around him including a defense. You sound like Michael Irvin. Are you really going to argue an ex GM? Problem is you dont look at the TRUE facts behind his record. You just continue to ignore them and whine about his record.....literally 15 times in the last week. It gets old and tiring. Talk about something else. Anything else. You're one of the only ones still on the old record pitch. It's done and over with. He's here now. And being around a better team with show his true skill set

Do you really think Case Keenum was some hidden gem stud QB? Come on. He had every tool around him he could ask for. Decent OL, good TE, good WRs, good RBs and a top 3 defense. It's hard to do BAD when you have a team surrounding you like that. I can guarantee Bradford would've done the same or more if he stayed healthy. You really dont believe Cousins couldnt win 13 games with this team last year?? If you dont then you're lying throguh your teeth

But yeah I couldnt believe Kirk couldnt win over 9 games with that loaded Washington team of his :roll:

That team would win 3 or less games if they didnt have Cousins at QB. Look at Houston. They have way more talent than Washington and went 4-12 because of bad QB play. What do you think that garbage Washington team would do with bad QB play??

Contradict me all you want. No skin off my back. Because I actually know what I'm talking about and read into things. Look for reasons why. Look into what the problem was. Not just look at the front cover of a book and act like I know what I'm talking about like you do. Clearly you cant get yourself to look behind that record and look at the TEAM. Just record. Makes sense.
:rock: :beerock: Laying down the hammer like Thor bruv
Wow, your own Favre lovin fan club. How nice.
0 x

User avatar
Maelstrom88
Franchise Player
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:38 am

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by Maelstrom88 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Yeah I know it's crazy to be a fan of good QB play. :lol:
0 x
Offseason Goal: Draft durable, tough, intelligent offensive lineman who are dependable technicians and avoid penalties aka drive killers.

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5562
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: Case Keenum is now a Denver Bronco, $18-20M per year

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:06 pm

PurpleKoolaid wrote: Wow, your own Favre lovin fan club. How nice.
Grow up man
0 x
Image