2018 Vikings Free Agency Thread

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: 2018 Vikings Free Agency Thread

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Such a steal we got in Iloka. This defensive backfield is loaded top to bottom. And I know some guys are going to complain that we loaded up our defensive backfield and not our OL but having a defensive backfield like we do shaves points off the board for other teams. Look at Jacksonville. We have a 10 times better offense than them. This year and last year. But nobody could throw on them. Granted the AFC blows but thats beside the point.

Rhodes
Waynes
Hughes
Alexander
Newman

Smith
Iloka
Sendejo
Harris
Kearse

....All I'm going to say is WOW :shock:
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

For those looking for offensive line help, I thought I'd mention that TJ Clemmings is now available. :gone:
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

fiestavike wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:35 pm For those looking for offensive line help, I thought I'd mention that TJ Clemmings is now available. :gone:
Jonathan Cooper was released.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly