View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 PHP's "Run to the SB" Mock 
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post Re: PHP's "Run to the SB" Mock
S197 wrote:
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
S197 wrote:
Crazy that the LB is missing his entire hand and can be that successful.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_MN6PfGB6eA

Kid is a stud. He’s deadly when blitzing. But he’d be a steal IMO in the 6th. At WORST he’s a stud special team IMO

I can see him being the "feel good" story on day 3 of the draft. There's always one guy and it seems like his journey is as good as anyone's.

German Unicorn! :banana:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:11 pm
Hall of Famer

i made a little mock draft too, but its too raw now to even write up. But my main player I want with our first pick is Price. I am also really hoping for 1 more Oline guy, but if we get Cousins it would be a tad spendy. Price and Elf playing side by side would make me so happy. And a good young 3 tech DT. Im not sure what the fuss over a CB would be, Id rather look for a young QB to draft mid round, and a few kickers with the 6th round picks we get.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:29 am
Hall of Famer

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
i made a little mock draft too, but its too raw now to even write up. But my main player I want with our first pick is Price. I am also really hoping for 1 more Oline guy, but if we get Cousins it would be a tad spendy. Price and Elf playing side by side would make me so happy. And a good young 3 tech DT. Im not sure what the fuss over a CB would be, Id rather look for a young QB to draft mid round, and a few kickers with the 6th round picks we get.

Nice! Yeah I'd like to see more guys do them on here. They do take a while to make but they are fun reads. I'd love for Price to be paired with Elflein too. I'm not sure on CB either. I think a lot of analysts that actually think they know what they are talking about dont realize the giant jump Waynes made. Many either think Waynes is a liability or say "well Newman is retiring so they need a CB". One, it doesnt look like he's retiring and two, even if he did, we would need a mid-rounder or decent FA at most I would think. Especially with how well of a job Zim does coaching up his DBs. As for kickers, I definitely want to draft or sign one to compete with Forbath but I wouldnt waste more than 1 pick on one.

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:17 am
Starting Wide Receiver

PurpleKoolaid wrote:

Nice! Yeah I'd like to see more guys do them on here. They do take a while to make but they are fun reads. I'd love for Price to be paired with Elflein too. I'm not sure on CB either. I think a lot of analysts that actually think they know what they are talking about dont realize the giant jump Waynes made. Many either think Waynes is a liability or say "well Newman is retiring so they need a CB". One, it doesnt look like he's retiring and two, even if he did, we would need a mid-rounder or decent FA at most I would think. Especially with how well of a job Zim does coaching up his DBs. As for kickers, I definitely want to draft or sign one to compete with Forbath but I wouldnt waste more than 1 pick on one.
The only kicker I would draft is Blankenship. I believe he will be a stud in the NFL. I could see him being drafted in the 5th or 6th round by someone who needs a kicker.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Famer

Post Re: PHP's
PurpleMustReign wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:

The only kicker I would draft is Blankenship. I believe he will be a stud in the NFL. I could see him being drafted in the 5th or 6th round by someone who needs a kicker.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Him along with Carlson who I had us picking up in this mock. Carlson isnt as good as Blankenship but also didnt miss an XP in 4 years (granted they are shorter) and is right around 81% on his career

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:58 am
Transition Player

Price is reported to have hurt his shoulder today during bench press drill at the combine,no word yet on severity.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:30 pm
Fenrir

Husker Vike wrote:
Price is reported to have hurt his shoulder today during bench press drill at the combine,no word yet on severity.

Hope it's not a big deal, Vikings interviewed him earlier this week so there's definitely interest.

Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:26 pm
Hall of Famer

S197 wrote:
Husker Vike wrote:

Hope it's not a big deal, Vikings interviewed him earlier this week so there's definitely interest.

Yeah I saw that. Really sucks. If it's severe I'll probably just change that pick to Isaiah Wynn- OG/OT out of Georgia

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:06 am
Hall of Famer

So I just revamped the first two rounds. We took Maurice Hurst- DT Michigan in the 1st and Will Hernandez- OG UTEP in the 2nd. This was actually the two scenarios I was debating when writing this up. Do I got DT then OG or OG then DT. So with Price going down I figured I'd switch it. I really wanted to plug Price in one of the later rounds for us but wasnt sure where to put him. Have to see the severity of the injury first.

Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:56 am
Hall of Fame Candidate

Sign Suh!

Sign Suh!

Sigh Suh!

I don't even know if he is available, I'm just causing trouble.

Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:55 pm
Hall of Famer

mansquatch wrote:
Sign Suh!

Sign Suh!

Sigh Suh!

I don't even know if he is available, I'm just causing trouble.

haha it would be intriguing if he was

Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2