Old guy here

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Jerry Brown
Waterboy
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Old guy here

Post by Jerry Brown » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:23 pm

I'm 77 years old and have rooted for the Vikes since their birth. I just want to give a shout out to number 98 whoever he is he makes the Vikings a wonderful team-keep up the good work and we will get there before I die? :tongue: :tongue: :D :)
Just found out he is Mr. Joseph best player award needs to go to him!
Last edited by Jerry Brown on Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5547
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Location: Watertown, NY

Re: Old guy here

Post by Pondering Her Percy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:30 pm

Jerry Brown wrote:I'm 77 years old and have rooted for the Vikes since their birth. I just want to give a shout out to number 98 whoever he is he makes the Vikings a wonderful team-keep up the good work and we will get there before I die? :tongue: :tongue: :D :)
That's Linval Joseph. I feel a SB coming sooner than later!! Good to have you on here Jerry!
0 x
Image

Jerry Brown
Waterboy
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Re: Old guy here

Post by Jerry Brown » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Jerry Brown wrote:I'm 77 years old and have rooted for the Vikes since their birth. I just want to give a shout out to number 98 whoever he is he makes the Vikings a wonderful team-keep up the good work and we will get there before I die? :tongue: :tongue: :D :)
That's Linval Joseph. I feel a SB coming sooner than later!! Good to have you on here Jerry!
All the guys are soooo! good I hope they take on 2018 and really cover all the basis and trounce the game with the Minnesota Spirit! You guys so deserve it and our support! Thank you for you being here.
0 x

PhillyVike
Practice Squad
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:42 pm

Re: Old guy here

Post by PhillyVike » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:49 am

Much respect to Elder Viking Brown :bowdown: :smilevike:
0 x

User avatar
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate
Posts: 3238
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Location: Sebastian, FL

Re: Old guy here

Post by Raptorman » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:03 am

Cool, someone I know that is older than me! Welcome to the funny farm.
0 x
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966

User avatar
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver
Posts: 18586
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: Crystal, MN

Re: Old guy here

Post by PurpleMustReign » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Waif, isn't his name supposed to be Brad?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
0 x
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬

User avatar
Thaumaturgist
Pro Bowl Elite Player
Posts: 648
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:29 am

Re: Old guy here

Post by Thaumaturgist » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:15 pm

PurpleMustReign wrote:Waif, isn't his name supposed to be Brad?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Yes Brad. It's supposed to be Brad.

Brad
0 x

User avatar
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7058
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm

Re: Old guy here

Post by J. Kapp 11 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Glad you're here, Jerry Brown. Welcome to the Old-Timer's Wing of the Vikings Fan Club. I've been a live-and-die Vikings fan since '69.

Here's the deal for me. This team IS going to hoist the trophy before I check out of this life. Unlike many longtime fans, I am confident of that.

Keep reading. Keep posting. Stay cool. You're welcome here.
0 x
Image
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.

User avatar
suncoastvike
Practice Squad
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:52 am

Re: Old guy here

Post by suncoastvike » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:57 am

Getting one before we die seems to be the Viking motto. Hang in there hopefully one day all the planets align. The doors to Valhalla open for us and we celebrate in the great hall. While we're alive I'm saying.
:govikes: :smilevike:
0 x
''A successful coach needs a patient wife, loyal dog, and a great quarterback ~ and not necessarily in that order''