So we got screwed out of our allotted super bowl tickets?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

joe h
Veteran

So we got screwed out of our allotted super bowl tickets?

Post by joe h »

http://www.citypages.com/news/vikings-c ... /472145733

One of the selling points when I handed them a check for a ridiculous seat license fee, along with two years worth of season tickets. They would run a lottery for the handful of tickets a host team receives for hosting thesuper bowl. Instead it appears the Wilfs have pocketed the tickets for themselves. Giving the tax payers who funded half of this bird killing eye sore, the middle finger! Anyways, just another in a long list of reasons I should be looking else where for weekend entertainment. I suppose our shady owners had a few favors they owed to their east coast mobsters.
Purple Reign
All Pro Elite Player

Re: So we got screwed out of our allotted super bowl tickets

Post by Purple Reign »

My son is also a season ticket holder, and he said they made it clear that there would only be a lottery if the Vikings were in the Super Bowl. Since we didn't make it to the Super Bowl, there were a lot less tickets given to the Vikings, so I can see why they didn't do the lottery.