View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Vikings ONLY chance hire THEO EPSTEIN now!!! 
Rookie

Post Vikings ONLY chance hire THEO EPSTEIN now!!!
Vikings ONLY chance hire THEO EPSTEIN now!!!

Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:55 pm
Waterboy

Post Re: Vikings ONLY chance hire THEO EPSTEIN now!!!
Cubs fan here and I agree!!

Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:31 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

What us going on here?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Famer

PurpleMustReign wrote:
What us going on here?

As a Cubs fan I have to say that I thought the Vikings would win a Super Bowl before I'd ever see the Cubbie's winning a World Series. Wikipedia has the following information on him (Should be self-explanatory)

Quote:
Theo Nathaniel Epstein (born December 29, 1973) is an American baseball executive currently serving as the President of Baseball Operations for the Chicago Cubs of Major League Baseball (MLB).
Epstein became the youngest general manager (GM) in the history of MLB, when the Boston Red Sox hired him at the age of 28 on November 25, 2002. In 2004, the Red Sox won their first World Series championship in 86 years and won another championship in 2007.
On October 21, 2011, he resigned from his job in Boston to become President of Baseball Operations for the Chicago Cubs, who – in 2016 – won their first World Series championship in 108 years.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:24 am
Starting Wide Receiver

Oooooohhhh.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
Veteran

Belichick, and the entire patriots front office, could walk into ziggy’s office tomorrow, offer to work for peanuts, and they would walk out unemployed. I have zero faith the ownership will ever land the next great general manager.

The twins will win a third World Series before the Vikings ever win a super bowl. I just find it pathetic that a league without a salary cap is experiencing more parity, than a league that supposedly has the tightest salary cap. Personally I would rather they did away with the cap altogether. Or at least establish a development league/farm system for rookies and fringe players.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]