Hey Viking fans

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

packerbacker
Practice Squad

Hey Viking fans

Post by packerbacker »

Best wishes tommorow. Putting the hate aside right now and I would much rather see you guys win it all than New England. God bless you guys. I know you guys hate us. We try not to hate you guys. I don't think Barr tried to injure Rodgers intentionally. It was an accident. Hope you guys win Tommorow.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Hey Viking fans

Post by PurpleMustReign »

packerbacker wrote:Best wishes tommorow. Putting the hate aside right now and I would much rather see you guys win it all than New England. God bless you guys. I know you guys hate us. We try not to hate you guys. I don't think Barr tried to injure Rodgers intentionally. It was an accident. Hope you guys win Tommorow.
Thank you kind sir (or ma'am)! I just want them to win it one time in my lifetime!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Post by Just Me »

packerbacker wrote:Best wishes tommorow. Putting the hate aside right now and I would much rather see you guys win it all than New England. God bless you guys. I know you guys hate us. We try not to hate you guys. I don't think Barr tried to injure Rodgers intentionally. It was an accident. Hope you guys win Tommorow.
Aww man! This kind of post really interferes with my unconditional Packer-hate. :wink:

On a serious note, thanks for the well-wishes...
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
packerbacker
Practice Squad

Post by packerbacker »

I hate New England. Seeing Minny win it would be way better. A Vikings Jaguars Super Bowl would be awesome.
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

packerbacker wrote:I hate New England. Seeing Minny win it would be way better. A Vikings Jaguars Super Bowl would be awesome.
Don't let any of your Packer brethren know you said this, they will take away your Packer fans rights. :D
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966
Spiny Norman
Practice Squad

Post by Spiny Norman »

packerbacker wrote:I hate New England. Seeing Minny win it would be way better.
Yeah, gakk, this is tough to say, but when the Jackers won the SB i was at least glad that it was our North. Eww, that still tastes like oil in my mouth, but next year you get Aaron back and we'll make this a proper contest for the soul of the North.