View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hey Viking fans 
Waterboy

Post Hey Viking fans
Best wishes tommorow. Putting the hate aside right now and I would much rather see you guys win it all than New England. God bless you guys. I know you guys hate us. We try not to hate you guys. I don't think Barr tried to injure Rodgers intentionally. It was an accident. Hope you guys win Tommorow.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:31 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

Post Re: Hey Viking fans
packerbacker wrote:
Best wishes tommorow. Putting the hate aside right now and I would much rather see you guys win it all than New England. God bless you guys. I know you guys hate us. We try not to hate you guys. I don't think Barr tried to injure Rodgers intentionally. It was an accident. Hope you guys win Tommorow.
Thank you kind sir (or ma'am)! I just want them to win it one time in my lifetime!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Famer

packerbacker wrote:

Aww man! This kind of post really interferes with my unconditional Packer-hate. :wink:

On a serious note, thanks for the well-wishes...

Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:48 pm
Waterboy

I hate New England. Seeing Minny win it would be way better. A Vikings Jaguars Super Bowl would be awesome.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:01 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

packerbacker wrote:
I hate New England. Seeing Minny win it would be way better. A Vikings Jaguars Super Bowl would be awesome.

Don't let any of your Packer brethren know you said this, they will take away your Packer fans rights. :D

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:25 pm
Practice Squad

packerbacker wrote:
I hate New England. Seeing Minny win it would be way better.

Yeah, gakk, this is tough to say, but when the Jackers won the SB i was at least glad that it was our North. Eww, that still tastes like oil in my mouth, but next year you get Aaron back and we'll make this a proper contest for the soul of the North.

Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]