View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:07 am



Reply to topic  [ 495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
 Next years QB 
Author Message
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37356
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Next years QB
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Cliff wrote:
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Well him and Spielman go hand in hand coming up with those contracts. Spielman doesn’t just say “hey Rob send this kid a contract”. They look at future cap and develop the contract together


Do they though? I'm sure Spielman has a little bit of input but I imagine he's a little busy to be dealing with the finer points of creating the contracts. That's not his job. Of course, this is basically guess work for us both since we aren't inside their organization but I'm not sure why you'd think Spielman is very involved in creating contracts. I'd say he approves them, sure.


Well sure I would think. You have to determine how long you want the guy for, what we have for contracts down the road, etc. RB does a lot of the number crunching I’m sure but I highly doubt he just does the entire thing himself. Spielman himself needs to know what contracts will look like down the road and how we will be cap wise in following years. He needs to familiarize himself with that. So again, I can’t imagine he just walks away and says go ahead Rob it’s all yours.



Nobody suggested anything so absurd in the first place. My point was simply that it's been clear for years that Brzezinski's primary role is cap management. He's the one with the expertise in that area and he's the one who deserves the lion's share of the credit for the team managing the cap well.

This isn't controversial stuff. The Vikings clearly spell out his role on their website:

http://www.vikings.com/team/staff/rob-b ... fceea50849

Quote:
The Vikings benefit from Brzezinski’s extensive knowledge and strategic salary cap management and a philosophy that has aided in the retention of core players, the addition of key free agents and the overall talent and depth of the team. Brzezinski’s role as lead negotiator on high-profile contracts during his career includes more than 20 first-round draft picks and landmark deals for such players as Randy Moss, Daunte Culpepper, Antoine Winfield, Steve Hutchinson, Kevin Williams, Jared Allen, Brett Favre, Adrian Peterson and Harrison Smith. Brzezinski has negotiated contracts during his career totaling more than $1 billion.


Quote:
Brzezinski was actively involved in the Vikings 2014 Head Coaching search and works closely with General Manager Rick Spielman and Head Coach Mike Zimmer on all football-related matters and strategic planning. Brzezinski’s key responsibilities include salary cap management, negotiation of player contracts, football operations/administration and CBA compliance.


Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:43 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:23 pm
Posts: 3176
Location: Sebastian, FL
Post Re: Next years QB
This is a list if QB's taken in the 2000 draft before Tom Brady. All were considered better than Brady.


Code:
                    Round Pick  Team
Chad Pennington        1   18    NYJ
Giovanni Carmazzi      3   65    SFO
Chris Redman           3   75    BAL
Tee Martin             5   163   PIT
Marc Bulger            6   168   NOR
Spergon Wynn           6   183   CLE

_________________
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966


Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:46 am
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10986
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Next years QB
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
S197 wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
To be fair, Spielman wasn't the GM in 2009/2010. He was one-third of the infamous Triangle of Authority. He wasn't promoted to GM, with full authority of a GM, until 2012.

That's not to say he didn't have anything to do with player acquisition before then, as he's been VP of Player Personnel since 2006. But he didn't have full authority until 2012. And who knows how decisions were actually made before then?


While that's true, even after he was GM, the trend continued. In 2012 we had Ponder, Joe Webb (who was drafted to be a WR and converted by Chili in training camp), and Bethel McWhatshisface. 2013 was the Josh Freeman and Cassel fiasco. 2014 was when we grabbed Teddy when we were certain Ponder wasn't the answer. And still no viable back up. 2015 was Shaun Hill.

In fact, you have to go back nearly a DECADE to find the last QB we took outside of the 1st round, which were picks out of desperation (Ponder) or necessity (Teddy). John David Booty was the last QB we drafted to be a potential backup. That's excluding Webb for the aforementioned reason. Think about that for a second, arguably the single most important position on the football field and we've never tried to draft a contingency. Because that spans multiple coaches, that seems strongly indicative of having Rick's fingerprints all over it. I really hope we stop relying on the Thigpen, Heinicke, Slotter's of the world to maybe pan out. We should really be drafting guys in the mid or at least late rounds. Especially with the penchant to have as many as 10 picks in a draft.

No argument here. He certainly shares in the blame for our inadequacies in QB depth, although I don't believe he was the sole reason.

What I do think, however, is that he's grown in the job. His track record proves it. Our recent drafts have been very good, and you also have to look at how well we're set up for the salary cap. Spotrac projects us to not only have about $57 million in cap space for 2018, but also $62 million in 2019. Of course, the key is to do something with all that money, but he's been wise in setting us up financially for the future.


I agree, he's grown a lot and has clearly hit on a good amount of draft picks. I just hope he improves in this one aspect.


Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:46 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10986
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Next years QB
Raptorman wrote:
S197 wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
To be fair, Spielman wasn't the GM in 2009/2010. He was one-third of the infamous Triangle of Authority. He wasn't promoted to GM, with full authority of a GM, until 2012.

That's not to say he didn't have anything to do with player acquisition before then, as he's been VP of Player Personnel since 2006. But he didn't have full authority until 2012. And who knows how decisions were actually made before then?


While that's true, even after he was GM, the trend continued. In 2012 we had Ponder, Joe Webb (who was drafted to be a WR and converted by Chili in training camp), and Bethel McWhatshisface. 2013 was the Josh Freeman and Cassel fiasco. 2014 was when we grabbed Teddy when we were certain Ponder wasn't the answer. And still no viable back up. 2015 was Shaun Hill.

In fact, you have to go back nearly a DECADE to find the last QB we took outside of the 1st round, which were picks out of desperation (Ponder) or necessity (Teddy). John David Booty was the last QB we drafted to be a potential backup. That's excluding Webb for the aforementioned reason. Think about that for a second, arguably the single most important position on the football field and we've never tried to draft a contingency. Because that spans multiple coaches, that seems strongly indicative of having Rick's fingerprints all over it. I really hope we stop relying on the Thigpen, Heinicke, Slotter's of the world to maybe pan out. We should really be drafting guys in the mid or at least late rounds. Especially with the penchant to have as many as 10 picks in a draft.

Drafting a good backup QB is the same as drafting in the first round. You just don't know who is going to be bust and who is going to be good. Can anyone say that when Brady was picked in the 6th round that the Pats thought he would be their QB for 18 years?


Brady is an outlier and shouldn't be used as a way to plan for building a roster. And even if you use Brady, he was still drafted! We don't even try to grab guys in the 6th round.

The better example, and I've used it before but it's relevant again, is Kirk Cousins. Recall the Redskins bet the farm on RG3 but still had the smarts to grab a contingency in Cousins in the mid-rounds. That's smart football and that's what I'm talking about. Yes, it's a crap shoot to some degree but the odds are infinitely longer when you're talking about a mid-round guy vs an UDFA.

A mid-round QB can still be a starting QB from the SEC or other major conference. An UDFA is going to be some kid who played one year at Northwestern Smallville Tech State.


Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:54 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3304
Post Re: Next years QB
J. Kapp 11 wrote:

You're critical of nearly everything the Vikings ever do


False.


Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:16 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3304
Post Re: Next years QB
Raptorman wrote:
fiestavike wrote:

They would've been better off trading a 4th rounder for Case (for instance) or a guy with some upside (Garapollo, McCarron?) than a 1st and 4th for Bradford, but yes, if it came down to it, I would've gone with Shaun Hill rather than trading valuable draft capital for a middling starter with balky knees and terrible pocket presence.

Trading a 4th for Keenum instead of a 1st and 4th for Bradford. Ummmm let's see. Keenum was the Ram's starting QB for the first 9 games in 2016. What in the world thinks you could have picked him up for a only a 4th round draft pick?


The words 'for instance' seem to be difficult to grasp...


Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:17 pm
Profile
Rookie

Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:42 pm
Posts: 41
Post Re: Next years QB
Brady is not an outlier remember Joe Montana? Many many first round high draft pick QBs busted. Many QBs that looked like busts took years to develop. Remember Kurt Warner?


Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:53 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Next years QB
fiestavike wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:

You're critical of nearly everything the Vikings ever do


False.


Well if you did a better job explaining yourself then people wouldn’t think that. You just blurt stuff out and then fail to support what you say

_________________
Image


Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:49 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3304
Post Re: Next years QB
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:

You're critical of nearly everything the Vikings ever do


False.


Well if you did a better job explaining yourself then people wouldn’t think that. You just blurt stuff out and then fail to support what you say


Wrong again. It was just an absurd comment by Kapp.

I have no interest in trying to convince you of anything. You are free to hold whatever silly opinion you want.


Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:29 am
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10986
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Next years QB
tzinc wrote:
Brady is not an outlier remember Joe Montana? Many many first round high draft pick QBs busted. Many QBs that looked like busts took years to develop. Remember Kurt Warner?


Joe Montana was drafted in the 3rd round.

So you have two guys spanning several decades. That's the very definition of outlier. Let me ask you this, how many starting QB's are there right now that were 6th round picks or later?


Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:30 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Next years QB
fiestavike wrote:
Wrong again. It was just an absurd comment by Kapp.

I have no interest in trying to convince you of anything. You are free to hold whatever silly opinion you want.


Well I highly doubt our opinions are as silly as thinking Latavius Murray would be a 3rd RB or worse on most nfl teams :lol: But we’ll save that for a rainy day!

_________________
Image


Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:45 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:45 pm
Posts: 3220
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Next years QB
Well. Looks like SF just made Cousins out of reach for the Vikings.

_________________
Joined: Aug 2006
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014


Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:48 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm
Posts: 6853
Post Re: Next years QB
fiestavike wrote:
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Well if you did a better job explaining yourself then people wouldn’t think that. You just blurt stuff out and then fail to support what you say


Wrong again. It was just an absurd comment by Kapp.

Absurd? Really?

Please, then. Educate us. Prove us wrong.

Give an opinion and support it with facts. Hell, give us ONE FACT. Feel free to take your time. We'll wait.

_________________
Image
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.


Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:00 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm
Posts: 6853
Post Re: Next years QB
S197 wrote:
tzinc wrote:
Brady is not an outlier remember Joe Montana? Many many first round high draft pick QBs busted. Many QBs that looked like busts took years to develop. Remember Kurt Warner?


Joe Montana was drafted in the 3rd round.

So you have two guys spanning several decades. That's the very definition of outlier. Let me ask you this, how many starting QB's are there right now that were 6th round picks or later?

Interesting question. There are four.

Tyrod Taylor
Trevor Siemian
Case Keenum
Tom Brady

That's it. And that assumes Trevor Siemian is a starting quarterback.

_________________
Image
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.


Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:21 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:34 am
Posts: 1048
Post Re: Next years QB
This conversation has made me dumber.


Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:58 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:34 am
Posts: 1048
Post 30 million a year for Cousins?
In all honesty, I don't see us throwing this type of money at him mainly because Zimmer has a high school crush on Teddy Bridgewater. Who, is obviously by far and away our worst option and yet I think it will be who they choose simply because of finances. Trust me, I hope I am wrong he isn't worth the league minimum in my opinion. Even 23 million for Case is steep, because he really did decline the last month of the season and in the playoffs (aside from the big play to Diggs). As always, we have a MAJOR quarterback problem.


Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:02 am
Profile
Practice Squad

Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:10 am
Posts: 28
Post Re: Next years QB
Zimmer said that he thought Bradford's knee issues were behind him. If that's the case, I'd offer Bradford a one year prove it deal. He's the most accurate qb on the market not named Drew Brees imho. Bradford also spent a lot of his own money trying to get that knee to heal quicker which says to me he likes being a Vike.


Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:15 am
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 18250
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: Next years QB
Rock45 wrote:
Zimmer said that he thought Bradford's knee issues were behind him. If that's the case, I'd offer Bradford a one year prove it deal. He's the most accurate qb on the market not named Drew Brees imho. Bradford also spent a lot of his own money trying to get that knee to heal quicker which says to me he likes being a Vike.
We can't sign only Bradford though. Maybe sign him as a backup to Case but that would be a horrible decision to go in with only him out of the three.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬


Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3304
Post Re: Next years QB
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Well if you did a better job explaining yourself then people wouldn’t think that. You just blurt stuff out and then fail to support what you say


Wrong again. It was just an absurd comment by Kapp.

Absurd? Really?

Please, then. Educate us. Prove us wrong.

Give an opinion and support it with facts. Hell, give us ONE FACT. Feel free to take your time. We'll wait.



Are you sure you'd like a 'fact' or just a series of non sequiturs and red herrings to 'back up' your opinion.


Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:25 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:03 am
Posts: 3304
Post Re: Next years QB
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
Wrong again. It was just an absurd comment by Kapp.

I have no interest in trying to convince you of anything. You are free to hold whatever silly opinion you want.


Well I highly doubt our opinions are as silly as thinking Latavius Murray would be a 3rd RB or worse on most nfl teams :lol: But we’ll save that for a rainy day!


Don't forget, there are also teams he wouldn't roster on.


Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:30 am
Profile
Backup
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:21 am
Posts: 98
Location: Sleepy Eye, Minnesota
Post Re: Next years QB
fiestavike wrote:
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
Wrong again. It was just an absurd comment by Kapp.

I have no interest in trying to convince you of anything. You are free to hold whatever silly opinion you want.


Well I highly doubt our opinions are as silly as thinking Latavius Murray would be a 3rd RB or worse on most nfl teams :lol: But we’ll save that for a rainy day!


Don't forget, there are also teams he wouldn't roster on.


Is there any evidence to back up your statement, or is it just pointless speculation?


Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:44 am
Profile
Starting Wide Receiver
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:48 pm
Posts: 18250
Location: Crystal, MN
Post Re: Next years QB
Yeah, which teams would no take Murray?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

_________________
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2017 #BringitHome‬


Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Practice Squad

Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:10 am
Posts: 28
Post Re: Next years QB
PurpleMustReign wrote:
Rock45 wrote:
Zimmer said that he thought Bradford's knee issues were behind him. If that's the case, I'd offer Bradford a one year prove it deal. He's the most accurate qb on the market not named Drew Brees imho. Bradford also spent a lot of his own money trying to get that knee to heal quicker which says to me he likes being a Vike.
We can't sign only Bradford though. Maybe sign him as a backup to Case but that would be a horrible decision to go in with only him out of the three.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


why would you have case backing up bradford? maybe the other way around. Case may get starter money somewhere. Yeah, gotta get another guy in addition for sure. draft a guy maybe? fairly deep draft. deep free agent market for qb's too.


Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:16 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:51 pm
Posts: 8211
Location: Kentucky
Post Re: Next years QB
Rock45 wrote:
PurpleMustReign wrote:
Rock45 wrote:
Zimmer said that he thought Bradford's knee issues were behind him. If that's the case, I'd offer Bradford a one year prove it deal. He's the most accurate qb on the market not named Drew Brees imho. Bradford also spent a lot of his own money trying to get that knee to heal quicker which says to me he likes being a Vike.
We can't sign only Bradford though. Maybe sign him as a backup to Case but that would be a horrible decision to go in with only him out of the three.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


why would you have case backing up bradford? maybe the other way around. Case may get starter money somewhere. Yeah, gotta get another guy in addition for sure. draft a guy maybe? fairly deep draft. deep free agent market for qb's too.


I'm calling Teddy, random backup free agent, highish draft pick.

_________________
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson


Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:35 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Next years QB
fiestavike wrote:
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
Wrong again. It was just an absurd comment by Kapp.

I have no interest in trying to convince you of anything. You are free to hold whatever silly opinion you want.


Well I highly doubt our opinions are as silly as thinking Latavius Murray would be a 3rd RB or worse on most nfl teams :lol: But we’ll save that for a rainy day!


Don't forget, there are also teams he wouldn't roster on.


:roll: ugh I won’t even bother

_________________
Image


Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:50 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Next years QB
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Well if you did a better job explaining yourself then people wouldn’t think that. You just blurt stuff out and then fail to support what you say


Wrong again. It was just an absurd comment by Kapp.

Absurd? Really?

Please, then. Educate us. Prove us wrong.

Give an opinion and support it with facts. Hell, give us ONE FACT. Feel free to take your time. We'll wait.


He won’t. That’s the problem. Coming up with ABSURD speculation regarding Murray, what he’s said towards you, etc. Zero facts. And as he continues to quote us, he comes back with.....zero facts. It’s not even worth arguing because it’s that ridiculous

_________________
Image


Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:53 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4921
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Next years QB
PurpleMustReign wrote:
Yeah, which teams would no take Murray?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk


My guess is, he doesn’t know. Otherwise he would have said them by now. He just doesn’t like Murray which is fine. It’s your opinion. But to say teams wouldn’t even roster him is a complete joke

_________________
Image


Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:54 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm
Posts: 6853
Post Re: Next years QB
fiestavike wrote:
J. Kapp 11 wrote:
fiestavike wrote:
Wrong again. It was just an absurd comment by Kapp.

Absurd? Really?

Please, then. Educate us. Prove us wrong.

Give an opinion and support it with facts. Hell, give us ONE FACT. Feel free to take your time. We'll wait.



Are you sure you'd like a 'fact' or just a series of non sequiturs and red herrings to 'back up' your opinion.

Do you have even the slightest clue what I'm talking about?

Principle No. 1: By definition, an opinion can't be proved on its own. It must have facts to prove it.
"Spergon Wynn was a crap quarterback." Opinion. It's probably true, but it can't be proved on its own. It depends entirely on the opinion of the person making the assessment. Spergon Wynn's mom probably thinks he's a fabulous quarterback.

Principle No. 2: By definition, a fact stands on its own.
"Spergon Wynn had a career QBR of 39." Fact. It stands on its own.

Principle No. 3: Facts are used to support opinions.
"Spergon Wynn was a crap quarterback, as evidenced by his 39 career passer rating."

If I say, "Spergon Wynn was a crap quarterback," and you say, "Nuh-uh ... he was really good," we're both just being "argumentative." It's what children do. "Am not ... am too ... am not ... am too."

When I give an opinion, I ALWAYS back it up with statistics, quotes, comments from coaches ... something. That doesn't make me right. It simply means I've got an informed opinion. If I don't have any facts to back it, I make that disclaimer by saying something like, "That's just my opinion. Nothing to back it up." Lots of others on this board do the same thing. They at least make an attempt to back up their opinions.

But you ... I can't recall a single post where you've provided any such factual backup. So I'm asking you to do it, just once, just to prove you can. Or point me toward a comment where you actually did offer something to back your opinion. That's what I'm asking you to do.

Adults argue with facts. Please be an adult. Or at least stop insulting everybody who disagrees with you.

_________________
Image
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.


Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:55 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:51 pm
Posts: 8211
Location: Kentucky
Post Re: Next years QB
<ModHat>Nobody has crossed any lines yet but I can feel it getting heated. Just be careful.</modhat>

_________________
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson


Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:57 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:57 pm
Posts: 6853
Post Re: Next years QB
Cliff wrote:
<ModHat>Nobody has crossed any lines yet but I can feel it getting heated. Just be careful.</modhat>

Sorry man. I'm really trying to be tactful here and explain my position. Hope I'm not nudging too closely. This is such a great board, precisely because we do a good job of sticking to football, arguing with facts, and refraining from insult. I hate it when we resort to insults. That's beneath this board.

That being said, I realize my tone there might not have been the best. Hope you understand my intent.

_________________
Image
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.


Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:10 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 495 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], halfgiz and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.