Who Dat Say They Gonna Be Them Vikes

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Rhodes Closed
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Who Dat Say They Gonna Be Them Vikes

Post by Rhodes Closed »

nola4ever wrote:Yeah., the Philly fans can't compete with you guys in terms of class. On Sunday, I'm pulling for the Vikes with the same enthusiasm I demonstrate for the Saints. I'm even thinking of buying a Vikes jersey for the occasion :)
Definitely get a Diggs jersey, it only feels right.
CrunkDat
Practice Squad

Post by CrunkDat »

This is for the people hating on Sean Payton. I acknowledged that I think his behavior sometimes is childish, imo. At time bordering on something Cam Newton would do. BUT here is the difference between the two. I think all of us who despise Cam Newton do so not just because he likes to dish it out, but even more so because he can't take it in return.

I thought this was pretty cool and awesome of Coach Payton. I know he respects the heck out of Zimmer. If I remember correctly, they once lived in the same neighborhood and were golfing buddies.

nola4ever
Practice Squad

Post by nola4ever »

Minnesota kids did the WhoDat/Skol in a video sent to Morestead!

https://www.facebook.com/wygwg6/videos/ ... sI&fref=nf
nola4ever
Practice Squad

Post by nola4ever »

Rhodes Closed wrote:
nola4ever wrote:Yeah., the Philly fans can't compete with you guys in terms of class. On Sunday, I'm pulling for the Vikes with the same enthusiasm I demonstrate for the Saints. I'm even thinking of buying a Vikes jersey for the occasion :)
Definitely get a Diggs jersey, it only feels right.

You're right. It's the perfect tribute to the perfect player. I need to make one of those half Vikings, half Saints jerseys :)
nola4ever
Practice Squad

Post by nola4ever »

nola4ever wrote:Minnesota kids did the WhoDat/Skol in a video sent to Morestead!

https://www.facebook.com/wygwg6/videos/ ... sI&fref=nf

Saw that. For me, this definitely makes up for his recent antics :)
nola4ever
Practice Squad

Post by nola4ever »

Really sorry about the game, guys. When the Saints lost in the NFC Championship to Chicago in '07, I was devastated, so I know how you feel. So damn close. I was pulling for you guys. Keep your head up. I know it probably doesn't help much, but you guys had a great season--one to be extremely proud of.
Muqali
Practice Squad

Post by Muqali »

nola4ever wrote:I AM a Vikings fan now! They are now my favorite team, except when they play the Saints :)
Damn dude. Our vikes gave your first day as a fan a very heavy dose of Viking football.

Hilarious... I just read an article saying the Vikings are always betrayed by their strengths in big games. What do ya know..... the defense didn't show up. I'd blame it on the Sendejo injury but it's not like we were getting pressure either.

As far as the Skol chant being mocked... it's not sacred and I guarantee it's obnoxious to fans of other teams. Just realize that in sports.. what's fun to your team is generally obnoxious to the other. In Sean Payton's case... he at least took a risk by mocking it before the game was over, and he ate #### for it anyway.
nola4ever
Practice Squad

Post by nola4ever »

Finally, the Saints and the VIkes come together for a common goal! Brees to Thielen for the TD!

http://saintswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/ ... o-bowl-td/