View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 The media is missing a great storyline 
Starter

Post The media is missing a great storyline
Everyone I saw in the past 2 days is talking about how terrible it is that there isn't much star power at the quarterback position left on the playoffs.

Why not focus on the parallels between the Vikes and the 2001 patriots. Both had great defenses that lost their qb's early. Backed up by dudes that basically no-one wanted. Won a playoff game that they had no real right to win (Minnesota miracle vs. The tuck rule). Also if it's the Vikings vs. Patriots in the sb the role of the rams would be played by the patriots.

I'm not saying this is the beginning of a dynasty obviously, but just wanted to give you guys a little food for thought.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:45 pm
Starter

Post Re: The media is missing a great storyline
They're probably hoping for a David vs Goliath story at QB and #1 O vs #1 D if it comes to it hoping Patriots make it to go up against either NFC team so they're downplaying such a comparison intentionally.
Also, the storyline really gets hyped up before the Super Bowl not so much the NFC/AFC Championship round.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:13 pm
Hall of Fame Inductee

So this is what I did in math class today for the kids. One of my boys is actually from Minnesota and he loved it. We were in the middle of doing conversions so I decided to convert Diggs’ play into feet, inches and centimeters. Had it on the big screen and all #BringItHome

Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:39 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

Pondering Her Percy wrote:

So this is what I did in math class today for the kids. One of my boys is actually from Minnesota and he loved it. We were in the middle of doing conversions so I decided to convert Diggs’ play into feet, inches and centimeters. Had it on the big screen and all #BringItHome
Nice!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Commissioner

That's awesome!

I would've probably ended the equation

= suck it Saints

Probably one of the reasons I don't teach.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:44 pm
Starting Wide Receiver

dead_poet wrote:

That's awesome!

I would've probably ended the equation

= suck it Saints

Probably one of the reasons I don't teach.
Lol.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]