The media is missing a great storyline

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

californiaviking
Starter

The media is missing a great storyline

Post by californiaviking »

Everyone I saw in the past 2 days is talking about how terrible it is that there isn't much star power at the quarterback position left on the playoffs.

Why not focus on the parallels between the Vikes and the 2001 patriots. Both had great defenses that lost their qb's early. Backed up by dudes that basically no-one wanted. Won a playoff game that they had no real right to win (Minnesota miracle vs. The tuck rule). Also if it's the Vikings vs. Patriots in the sb the role of the rams would be played by the patriots.

I'm not saying this is the beginning of a dynasty obviously, but just wanted to give you guys a little food for thought.
mike2mike
Starter

Re: The media is missing a great storyline

Post by mike2mike »

They're probably hoping for a David vs Goliath story at QB and #1 O vs #1 D if it comes to it hoping Patriots make it to go up against either NFC team so they're downplaying such a comparison intentionally.
Also, the storyline really gets hyped up before the Super Bowl not so much the NFC/AFC Championship round.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

So this is what I did in math class today for the kids. One of my boys is actually from Minnesota and he loved it. We were in the middle of doing conversions so I decided to convert Diggs’ play into feet, inches and centimeters. Had it on the big screen and all #BringItHome
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Pondering Her Percy wrote:Image

So this is what I did in math class today for the kids. One of my boys is actually from Minnesota and he loved it. We were in the middle of doing conversions so I decided to convert Diggs’ play into feet, inches and centimeters. Had it on the big screen and all #BringItHome
Nice!

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

That's awesome!

I would've probably ended the equation

= suck it Saints

Probably one of the reasons I don't teach.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

dead_poet wrote:

That's awesome!

I would've probably ended the equation

= suck it Saints

Probably one of the reasons I don't teach.
Lol.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018