View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Alright let me have it! 
All Pro Elite Player

Post Alright let me have it!
I am still in total shock, but let me have it I thought for sure we were done and to have a walk off touchdown like that? We will never see a play like that again that was insane.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:12 pm
Transition Player

Post Re: Alright let me have it!
SKOL brother SKOL!

Don’t sweat it, we all cope differently. Bring on the Eagles!

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:19 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

It's all good. We all bleed purple here.

Believe!

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:20 pm
Fenrir

Yeah its all good, we all get a little nuts at times but just enjoy the win!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:21 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

Here you go.

That do it?

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:30 pm
All Pro Elite Player

What if this is our year? How did that happen?

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:31 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

mosscarter wrote:
What if this is our year? How did that happen?

Shut up and enjoy the moment. :D

All in fun, mind you.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:33 pm
Starter

I hadn't a couple of irrational thoughts like.
1)How amazing will it be when we comeback and win.
2)"This is the moment that Keenum has been dreaming about his whole life and now he has a chance to live it"
3)I heard the song "we are the champions" in my head.

Despite all this my emotions were obviously down with 25seconds left. It wasn't easy pumping up my belief that we could do it but I closed my eyes and believed... The skol chant pumped me up a little bit... I think that was before the kickoff. There's actually a TED talk about the psychology of winning postures and the "victory formation" with the arms extended out tend to produce winning feelings. So I forced myself to do the skol chant and believe!

You're welcome!! Haha it was all me guys. I did it!!

Haha. Right now after having our backs against the wall I'm just happy we get another game...
But the mindset of advancing to take on Tom Brady (unless the Jags shock the world) will have to develop soon.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:12 pm
All Pro Elite Player

Get real here there is no reason we should have won that game, that might have been the greatest game winning playoff ending EVER. With that said, I like our chances next week, but regardless of that if it happens we have to face Brady.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:20 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

mosscarter wrote:
Get real here there is no reason we should have won that game, that might have been the greatest game winning playoff ending EVER. With that said, I like our chances next week, but regardless of that if it happens we have to face Brady.

Wha? As I said in another thread, you can't take away the effort in the first half. Vikings made mistakes to fall behind in the 4th but they were in position to win at the end and the did.

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:33 pm
Hall of Famer

Can you admit we won this game? Or are you going to continue with this "Saints were the better team" bullsh!t?

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:00 am
Hall of Famer

mosscarter wrote:

You think Brady has magic Brees doesn't? I don't. Let's see if the Pats can even get past the Jags first because after watching the Jags handle the Steelers I'm not so sure that will happen.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:04 am
Practice Squad

808vikingsfan wrote:
mosscarter wrote:

Wha? As I said in another thread, you can't take away the effort in the first half.

First half and more, the Saints didn't score until deep in the 3rd quarter, with like 1:30 left.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:42 am
Veteran

Just enjoy it man. We all have doubts sometimes. Crazy and completely satisfying win. So glad I chose this team when the Rams left. Vikings fans deserve this and a championship.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:59 am
Backup

I was off my duff with my hands in the air for sure! So many key components to the game: McKinnon AND Murry were consistently good I thought. Keenum continues to make really good passes, and I believe he has better "escapability" than Bradford. But he's writing checks that he won't be able to cash with some of those riskier throws.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:21 pm
Hall of Famer

VikingLord wrote:
mosscarter wrote:

You think Brady has magic Brees doesn't? I don't. Let's see if the Pats can even get past the Jags first because after watching the Jags handle the Steelers I'm not so sure that will happen.

I personally think Brady is the best QB any of us have ever seen.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:29 pm
Hall of Fame Candidate

mosscarter wrote:

Honestly, if anything, the Vikings should have won by at least 14 to 20 points. We dominated this game and failed to maximize our opportunities. We were far the superior team.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:14 pm
Hall of Famer

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
VikingLord wrote:
mosscarter wrote:

I personally think Brady is the best QB any of us have ever seen.

He has historically been the greatest. Doesn't mean he is the greatest right now. He played pretty average throughout December and the Jags are going to be a stiff test for the him and the rest of the Patriots.

Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:11 pm
All Pro Elite Player

mosscarter wrote:
I am still in total shock, but let me have it I thought for sure we were done and to have a walk off touchdown like that? We will never see a play like that again that was insane.

Looks like that play sucked you back in, looking at your posts in the Eagles fan thread. :wink:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:28 pm
All Pro Elite Player

Demarates wrote:
808vikingsfan wrote:
Wha? As I said in another thread, you can't take away the effort in the first half.

First half and more, the Saints didn't score until deep in the 3rd quarter, with like 1:30 left.

That's why they play 60 minutes. In the end, the only thing that matters is the final score.

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]