Alright let me have it!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Re: Alright let me have it!

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

VikingLord wrote: You think Brady has magic Brees doesn't? I don't. Let's see if the Pats can even get past the Jags first because after watching the Jags handle the Steelers I'm not so sure that will happen.
I personally think Brady is the best QB any of us have ever seen.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

mosscarter wrote:Get real here there is no reason we should have won that game, that might have been the greatest game winning playoff ending EVER. With that said, I like our chances next week, but regardless of that if it happens we have to face Brady.

Honestly, if anything, the Vikings should have won by at least 14 to 20 points. We dominated this game and failed to maximize our opportunities. We were far the superior team.
VikingLord
Hall of Famer

Post by VikingLord »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: I personally think Brady is the best QB any of us have ever seen.
He has historically been the greatest. Doesn't mean he is the greatest right now. He played pretty average throughout December and the Jags are going to be a stiff test for the him and the rest of the Patriots.
Purple Reign
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Purple Reign »

mosscarter wrote:I am still in total shock, but let me have it I thought for sure we were done and to have a walk off touchdown like that? We will never see a play like that again that was insane.
Looks like that play sucked you back in, looking at your posts in the Eagles fan thread. :wink:
Purple Reign
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Purple Reign »

Demarates wrote:
808vikingsfan wrote: Wha? As I said in another thread, you can't take away the effort in the first half.
First half and more, the Saints didn't score until deep in the 3rd quarter, with like 1:30 left.
That's why they play 60 minutes. In the end, the only thing that matters is the final score.