Holy F*ckin sh*t post-game thread madness

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Holy F*ckin sh*t post-game thread madness

Post by PurpleMustReign »

dead_poet wrote:Classic Vikings not getting the two-point conversion SMH
Lmao.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

MMQB on the Minneapolis Miracle or "Hail Millie"

http://amp.si.com/nfl/2018/01/15/viking ... ssion=true
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mansquatch »

I'm late to the party but...

OMGOMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOGMOGMGMOGMOGMG

I need Oxygen! I need a Defibilator! Diggs officially only answer to Jesus in Minnesota! Diggs for Mayor! Diggs for Governor!

OK I got it out of my system.
Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all of the time thing - Vince Lombardi
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

I was at the game. I can’t even express how amazing the atmosphere was in there. After the game strangers were hugging and high fives were flying it was such collective euphoria. Later, at Mannys steakhouse folks broke out in the SKOL chant twice. The city was electric. Even this morning at MSP folks in Vikings gear are reliving it all together. I feel so fortunate to have been there.
NinersFan30
Waterboy

Post by NinersFan30 »

What are they calling it? How about Millie's Miracle.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Texas Vike wrote:I was at the game. I can’t even express how amazing the atmosphere was in there. After the game strangers were hugging and high fives were flying it was such collective euphoria. Later, at Mannys steakhouse folks broke out in the SKOL chant twice. The city was electric. Even this morning at MSP folks in Vikings gear are reliving it all together. I feel so fortunate to have been there.

I thought of you almost immediately after the game ended. Righta s the adrenaline rush was kicking in I thought "Wow, Texas Vike and Husker Vike are both there. They just experienced this in person!" I'm glad you guys had the opportunity to be present for such a key moment in Vikings history.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

dead_poet wrote:MMQB on the Minneapolis Miracle or "Hail Millie"

http://amp.si.com/nfl/2018/01/15/viking ... ssion=true

I loved this from Zimmer:
"I said to Harrison Smith yesterday in practice, ‘Are you afraid of these guys?’ He said, ‘I am afraid of everybody. That's why I play good.’ That's how our team is.”
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Thanks Jim, it was unbelievable to see it live. Quite the game for my first one!!!

Now I’m supposed to work today? Yeah right!
TSonn
Career Elite Player

Post by TSonn »

Wow. I woke up this morning and had to check my phone again to make sure what happened last night actually happened. It did. It really happened. Hopefully this type of thing galvanizes our team into next week AND BEYOND.
Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dmizzle0 »

LMAO I just saw the sideline view and I noticed the ref threw the flag when Diggs threw his helmet on.
Rock45
Rookie

Post by Rock45 »

808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Longest reception of Diggs' career.

Let's not forget the thielen catch on the go ahead FG scoring drive. That happened when the offense was pretty stagnant.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

I was driving home from Helena yesterday where my son had a hoops tourney. of course with my luck he had games at 2 and 4 with a 2:40 vikes kickoff here in montana. I also coach the team so that made keeping up with the 1st half problematic. anyway, long story short, heading home, streaming the game on my phone on the dashboard. like many here I was dejected. was in disbelief that after a 17 point lead this was going to be yet another lousy chapter of our teams history. then the play happened. i'm not joking when I say I nearly went off the road. I literally had to pull over for the safety of my family. this is a moment i'll never forget.

I don't know how the rest of the season will unfold, but I am so happy our season didn't end in the fashion that it looked like it might. but we get at least one more game. would love to stay on this ride.

skol.
i'm ready for a beer.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Texas Vike wrote:Thanks Jim, it was unbelievable to see it live. Quite the game for my first one!!!

Now I’m supposed to work today? Yeah right!
Are you saying it might be hard to focus? ;)
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Kind of a nitpick but I'm getting a little irritated by how the media is portraying yesterday's game. If you didn't watch it, you would think the Saints were winning the entire game and the Vikings just got lucky at the end. As I posted earlier, the Vikings were in the lead for 97% of the game. If not for bad play calling and time management, it would have been a routine win at the end.
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014