Atlanta @ Philly Discussion

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Raz
Veteran

Re: Atlanta @ Philly Discussion

Post by Raz »

Very true eagles are tuff at home as they should be first things first put the saints away
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

We really dont get much luck. The Panthers would have been easier then the Saints, and now we have to play outside in Philly? WTF did the Vikings do to piss off the NFL gods?
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I just don't have any faith that if we win tomorrow we will go into Philly and win. This sucks.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

The way we played in GB, outside, doesnt give me much confidence either.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:The way we played in GB, outside, doesnt give me much confidence either.
And Carolina.

The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
purpletinted66
Starter

Post by purpletinted66 »

I gotta suit up and go to work no matter where or what the conditions. if you can't beat them in Philly then you ain't champs.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatio Talk
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

PurpleMustReign wrote:I just don't have any faith that if we win tomorrow we will go into Philly and win. This sucks.

Why? Our defense should have no problem dominating Foles. Their D is good but Philly is one of the weaker playoff teams out there because of Foles. He’s really not good
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mosscarter »

Well Purplemustreign, I have no hope that we even win tomorrow. So, here's what I'm going to say, if we manage to win tomorrow I will guarantee you we win against Philly. The two best NFC teams play tomorrow at 4:40.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

mosscarter wrote:Well Purplemustreign, I have no hope that we even win tomorrow. So, here's what I'm going to say, if we manage to win tomorrow I will guarantee you we win against Philly. The two best NFC teams play tomorrow at 4:40.
If you're wrong about the Saints game what makes you think you'll be right about the Philly game ;)
Demarates
Backup

Post by Demarates »

If we beat the Saints, we're going to SB LII.

With Foles under center, the Eagles went to the run against the Falcons. They won't be able to do that against our D -> Foles has to throw the ball -> interceptions galore.

Their D is pretty stingy too though, but in Case we Trust.

:govikes:
Tene Quod Bene
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Demarates wrote:If we beat the Saints, we're going to SB LII.

With Foles under center, the Eagles went to the run against the Falcons. They won't be able to do that against our D -> Foles has to throw the ball -> interceptions galore.

Their D is pretty stingy too though, but in Case we Trust.

:govikes:
Agreed. I don’t think Philly is good at all with Foles. He’ll be crapping his pants vs this defense
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri