Right Team, Right Time. - by Case Keenum

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Re: Right Team, Right Time. - by Case Keenum

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

I'd like to point out ... Case Keenum led the Vikings on 2-minute drives TWICE against the Saints. Once for the go-ahead field goal with 1:29 left, and then of course The Miracle.

The guy just finds a way. It isn't always pretty, but he finds a way.

Here's what Keenum said in the huddle before that play.
MMQB wrote:“Guys!” he said, and they looked at him quickly. “I’m gonna give somebody a chance here!”
Link.

I LOVE that! There's a guy who hadn't given up, even though the odds were astronomical against his team. That's a leader.

Buffalo Right, 7 Heaven. That was the play call from Pat Shurmur. It's one I'll never forget.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
TSonn
Career Elite Player

Post by TSonn »

84BreaksAnkles wrote:No.. Don't overreact to 1 throw..

If literally (debatably) the greatest play in NFL playoff history did not happen, Everyone would be griping about how our horribly inept and anemic offense managed to blow a 17-0 lead, and get outscored 6-24 in the second half at home..

Let's still use our reason here....
I'm not reacting to 1 throw. I'm looking at how this guy has had a hand in 14 wins (and counting) this season and reportedly has the entire team on his back and believing in him. Sure, Bradford's got a better arm. Teddy's edge on Keenum used to be his leadership skills, but, man, all these stories coming out about Keenum and the team really makes it sound like this is Keenum's team now - not Teddy's. Plus, Teddy never played remotely close to the consistent level of play that Keenum has played this season.
Spiny Norman
Practice Squad

Post by Spiny Norman »

J. Kapp 11 wrote:Buffalo Right, 7 Heaven. That was the play call from Pat Shurmur. It's one I'll never forget.
Wow, Buffalo finally won a playoff game! :?