View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:31 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Saints are the better team 
Author Message
Hall of Famer

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm
Posts: 8220
Post Re: Saints are the better team
The Saints also just beat a team that we couldnt.

To win the SB this year we have to face the 2 best teams (other then the Vikes) in the playoffs, the Saints and the Pats. And we played like crap our last 2 games, no excuses about the cold. We are not the team with the hot hand, the Saints are.


Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:33 am
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4908
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Saints are the better team
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
The Saints also just beat a team that we couldnt.

To win the SB this year we have to face the 2 best teams (other then the Vikes) in the playoffs, the Saints and the Pats. And we played like crap our last 2 games, no excuses about the cold. We are not the team with the hot hand, the Saints are.


Let's not forget, the Saints lost to the Bucs week 17. And yes, everyone played in that game because they were still battling for seeding. I wouldnt say the Saints are any hotter than we are.

_________________
Image


Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:39 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1777
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Saints are the better team
A lot of people (media) are talking about how the Saints are improved since week 1. I think our defense has improved significantly since week 1 and our running game has improved since then, too. Keenum might not make the throws that Bradford does, but he's harder to take down in the pocket and he can create way more with his feet. Our WRs are still the same guys that burned their DBs consistently in week 1.

I'm not over-confident because I don't trust Sean Payton and our team could come out rusty, but if both teams play their typical 2017 game, we win this by 7+.


Last edited by TSonn on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:40 am
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 24170
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Saints are the better team
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
We are not the team with the hot hand, the Saints are.


The Vikings have won three straight and 11 of the last 12.

The Saints are 3-2 over their last 5 and lost the game prior to Sunday.

But OK.

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:41 am
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am
Posts: 1777
Location: Kalamazoo, MI
Post Re: Saints are the better team
dead_poet wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
We are not the team with the hot hand, the Saints are.


The Vikings have won three straight and 11 of the last 12.

The Saints are 3-2 over their last 5 and lost the game prior to Sunday.

But OK.


Yeah, it seems like just because the Saints are super cocky and have a swagger about them that they are on a roll.


Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:43 am
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:41 pm
Posts: 6090
Post Re: Saints are the better team
Mothman wrote:
Texas Vike wrote:
It's normal to brace yourself for the disappointment this time of year, emotions run high when the stakes do, but there's no rational reason to fear the Saints.



I actually think there are quite a few rational reasons to fear the Saints but that doesn't mean the Vikings can't beat them. I'm expecting a hard-fought, competitive game but if they play up to their potential, the Vikes should advance.


Well said. That pretty much mirrors my feelings. I feel a lot better about playing the Saints in the Vikings stadium than I would if the venue was reversed. Even then, however, I would not be "writing the Vikings off."

Frankly, I disagree with the OP's sentiment. I actually believe the Vikings are the better team, but that does not ensure a victory. If the Vikings they bring their game on Sunday, they will be in the NFC Championship game. We shall soon see... :smilevike:

_________________
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!


Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:03 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37356
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Saints are the better team
dead_poet wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
We are not the team with the hot hand, the Saints are.


The Vikings have won three straight and 11 of the last 12.

The Saints are 3-2 over their last 5 and lost the game prior to Sunday.

But OK.


Wouldn't a comparison over the same number of games make more sense?

Last 12 games:
Vikings are 11-1
Saints are 9-3

Last 5 games:

Vikings are 4-1
Saints are 3-2

It looks better for the Vikes if you go with the last 6 games. :)

Vikings are 5-1
Saints are 3-3


Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:12 pm
Profile
Commissioner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:30 pm
Posts: 24170
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Post Re: Saints are the better team
Mothman wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
We are not the team with the hot hand, the Saints are.


The Vikings have won three straight and 11 of the last 12.

The Saints are 3-2 over their last 5 and lost the game prior to Sunday.

But OK.


Wouldn't a comparison over the same number of games make more sense?

Last 12 games:
Vikings are 11-1
Saints are 9-3

Last 5 games:

Vikings are 4-1
Saints are 3-2

It looks better for the Vikes if you go with the last 6 games. :)

Vikings are 5-1
Saints are 3-3


That took too much time. Thanks for picking up my slack.

_________________
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly


Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:16 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:41 pm
Posts: 6090
Post Re: Saints are the better team
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
The Saints also just beat a team that we couldnt.


Let's be totally accurate here. The Saints beat a visiting Panthers team that we almost took to overtime in their own house. If not for an uncalled holding penalty against Barr (on Newton's run). It's likely we would have taken them to OT, and then who knows? Saying we couldn't is not accurate either. (We didn't, but we easily could've IMHO. It's not like we were 'blown out' by 40 points)

Secondly, we actually beat the team you seem to be suggesting we can't. Now I'll grant you that we have a different QB and running back at that time, but since the Saints only scored 19 points (with 7 of those basically coming in 'garbage' time when were simply trying to use up clock time) is it your position that the Saints will hold us to under 12 points for this game?

No we both know the actual game is likely to play out differently, but I really cannot understand he reluctance to give the Vikings their due in this one. I actually had more trepidation in the 09 game than I do about this one. I'm not positive we'll win, but I'm not worried about losing (If that makes any sense).

_________________
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!


Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:21 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm
Posts: 8220
Post Re: Saints are the better team
dead_poet wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
We are not the team with the hot hand, the Saints are.


The Vikings have won three straight and 11 of the last 12.

The Saints are 3-2 over their last 5 and lost the game prior to Sunday.

But OK.


You know what a team like the Pats would have done to the Bears? Or even the Packers in the cold? Demolished them. I thought we could have lost both of those games, and Case wasnt playing well, even at home. We won, but the games were meaningless to the teams we played, and meant a lot to us.


Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:23 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4908
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Saints are the better team
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
dead_poet wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
We are not the team with the hot hand, the Saints are.


The Vikings have won three straight and 11 of the last 12.

The Saints are 3-2 over their last 5 and lost the game prior to Sunday.

But OK.


You know what a team like the Pats would have done to the Bears? Or even the Packers in the cold? Demolished them. I thought we could have lost both of those games, and Case wasnt playing well, even at home. We won, but the games were meaningless to the teams we played, and meant a lot to us.


.....the Patriots lost to the Dolphins

_________________
Image


Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:27 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:41 pm
Posts: 6090
Post Re: Saints are the better team
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
.....the Patriots lost to the Dolphins


Beat me to it. That (IMHO) illustrates that Divison games are somewhat of a different animal and are not really a good measuring stick for this situation.

_________________
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!


Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:34 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:24 am
Posts: 1555
Location: south minneapolis
Post Re: Saints are the better team
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
Actually I do have one more thing to say, AFTER we win on Sunday, I will be the one that starts a thread titled "MossCarter.....we told you so" :D Am I allowed to do that??!! :lol:


I wouldn't. I'd just let him be happy with the rest of us. :v):

_________________
"My anterior orifice is forever causing me extreme difficulty;
therefore, I shall endeavor to acquire some self-control."


Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:53 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37356
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Saints are the better team
dead_poet wrote:
That took too much time. Thanks for picking up my slack.


:lol: You're welcome. I like the 6 game comparison best. :)


Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:15 pm
Profile
Practice Squad
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:12 pm
Posts: 18
Post Re: Saints are the better team
As a lifelong Vikings fan who has endured countless disappointments, I see where this is coming from. As a fellow Vikings fan :v): said to me the other day, "the Vikings will find a way to screw this up". I hope he was wrong and I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.


Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:18 pm
Profile
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:04 pm
Posts: 215
Location: Chicago
Post Re: Saints are the better team
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
You know what a team like the Pats would have done to the Bears?


You know what a team like the Steelers or the Panthers would have done to the Bears? That's right. Lose. Both of those teams lost to the Bears; the Vikings did not -- including a gut-check win on the road when the Vikes played their worst 1st half of the season with an injured and completely immobile Sam Bradford.

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
Or even the Packers in the cold?


Until this season, the Packers had not been shut out in Lambeau in 11 years. I was at that game this year. It was cold as f$ck. Coldest game at Lambeau in 4 seasons. And we still beat them 16-0. Hard to fault a team for not running up the score when you can't feel your extremities. Packers lost to Chiefs, Panthers, and Dolphins this season. Any given Sunday, my friend. Any given Sunday.


Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:20 pm
Profile
Waterboy

Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:50 am
Posts: 8
Post Re: Saints are the better team
mosscarter wrote:
I know this will totally come off the wrong way, but we are not the better overall football team. We have a better defense, but they have one of the GREATEST QB's to ever play the game. As much as Keenum has done, he isn't anywhere near Brees' level, and he hasn't had to come from behind at all this year. I actually have no expectations heading into this game and it is a good feeling for me. There is no way we win this game and if we do I'm glad to be called out by everyone.
I was lurking without being registered but couldn't resist responding to the logic.

The game Sunday isn't going to be decided by ESPN's ranking of the best all time qb's. Brees' career yards, Super Bowl win, or his multiple 70% completion seasons won't substitute for points on the board this Sunday. The overall best combination of offense, defense, special teams, and coaching will win this game. By your logic, Brees should have been undefeated this season because he's one of the top qb's (spare me).

Based on 2017 performance, Keenum absolutely should be mentioned in the same conversation with Brees when talking about which qb had the best season (Keenum: 25/8 td's to int's vs 23/8....in fewer games). Season passing percentage difference 72 / 67(or so) is minimal. When you factor in the cb's record for shutting down highly rated wr's, or limiting opposing offenses to 26% 3rd down conversions, advantage Vikings.

You also incorrectly said Keenum hasn't had to come back this year. One Sunday I left the room when he was down 24-13 late in the game against the Panthers and when I looked at the score again, the game was tied.

In another thread, you said the Vikings would get blown out. It left me with the strong feeling that this is a trollish thread because they've shut down great receivers (Julio Jones), great offenses (Rams), and great qb's (Brees, Stafford, etc). Bottom line, I don't fear the Saints defense, and was underwhelmed watching them against Carolina Sunday.

A blowout? As 808 said...... Lol.


Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:52 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Inductee
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 4908
Location: Watertown, NY
Post Re: Saints are the better team
ChicagoViking wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
You know what a team like the Pats would have done to the Bears?


You know what a team like the Steelers or the Panthers would have done to the Bears? That's right. Lose. Both of those teams lost to the Bears; the Vikings did not -- including a gut-check win on the road when the Vikes played their worst 1st half of the season with an injured and completely immobile Sam Bradford.

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
Or even the Packers in the cold?


Until this season, the Packers had not been shut out in Lambeau in 11 years. I was at that game this year. It was cold as f$ck. Coldest game at Lambeau in 4 seasons. And we still beat them 16-0. Hard to fault a team for not running up the score when you can't feel your extremities. Packers lost to Chiefs, Panthers, and Dolphins this season. Any given Sunday, my friend. Any given Sunday.


Well said!

_________________
Image


Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:54 pm
Profile
Practice Squad

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:09 am
Posts: 29
Post Re: Saints are the better team
VikingLord wrote:
mosscarter wrote:
I know this will totally come off the wrong way, but we are not the better overall football team. We have a better defense, but they have one of the GREATEST QB's to ever play the game. As much as Keenum has done, he isn't anywhere near Brees' level, and he hasn't had to come from behind at all this year. I actually have no expectations heading into this game and it is a good feeling for me. There is no way we win this game and if we do I'm glad to be called out by everyone.


If you are of the opinion the Vikes have no chance to win this game after what they've demonstrated all season, then you haven't been paying attention. If you're content to let the product of an entire season be reduced to the relative post season experience and reputation of the 2 starting QBs for each team, why come here and tell the rest of us? By that logic, the only time to pay attention or care about the Vikings is the next time they head into a season with a veteran QB who has gone deep into the playoffs before. Which they've done. Many times already. No Superbowl wins yet. And that's because it isn't that simple. It never was, and never will be.

Honestly, I'm happier this season than I've, well, ever been watching the Vikings primarily because they *don't* have those big-name offensive stars and the expectations that go with them. Better for us that people write off guys like Keenum and Thielen because they weren't high draft picks or big names heading into the season. Let everyone focus on guys like Brees and Sean Peyton. They can take all the pressure of expectations heading into this game. The no-name Vikings just need to get out the sledge hammers and go to work busting this Saints team and their stars up, then get ready to head on to the next demolition job. You can believe that or not. Your choice. But when the dust settles this year, that QB you give no credit to is going to be standing there holding the Lombardi trophy right alongside his lunch pail teammates.

Who knows? Maybe after this season is over, Case Keenum is going to be one of those veteran big-name QBs...

Hold on with keenum holding the Superbowl trophy......lol


Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:26 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Candidate
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am
Posts: 3551
Post Re: Saints are the better team
Mothman wrote:
Texas Vike wrote:
It's normal to brace yourself for the disappointment this time of year, emotions run high when the stakes do, but there's no rational reason to fear the Saints.



I actually think there are quite a few rational reasons to fear the Saints but that doesn't mean the Vikings can't beat them. I'm expecting a hard-fought, competitive game but if they play up to their potential, the Vikes should advance.



You nit picker, Jim. :lol:

What I meant was that I don't see why fans should let past disappointments (as many and as deep as they have admittedly been) make us quiver before the Saints. They are a dangerous team, but I'm not queasy at the prospect of playing them at home to go to the NFCCG.

The key is our D vs. their O. I suspect we'll put up 20-28 points. The question is, will that be enough?


Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:43 pm
Profile
Defensive Tackle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 37356
Location: Chicago, IL
Post Re: Saints are the better team
Texas Vike wrote:
You nit picker, Jim. :lol:


Sorry, I selfishly didn't want to think all of my concerns about the upcoming game are irrational. :)

Quote:
What I meant was that I don't see why fans should let past disappointments (as many and as deep as they have admittedly been) make us quiver before the Saints. They are a dangerous team, but I'm not queasy at the prospect of playing them at home to go to the NFCCG.


... and you shouldn't be queasy. The Saints are a tough draw but the Vikes look like the better team. I feel great about their chances to win (and I've experienced the vast majority of those past disappointments!)

Quote:
The key is our D vs. their O. I suspect we'll put up 20-28 points. The question is, will that be enough?


That's definitely the key matchup. I think a big key in the game will be finishing drives with TDs. Settling for FGs really hurt the Panthers yesterday.

I'm excited!


Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:59 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:12 pm
Posts: 5704
Location: The Great White North
Post Re: Saints are the better team
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
You know what a team like the Pats would have done to the Bears? Or even the Packers in the cold? Demolished them. I thought we could have lost both of those games, and Case wasnt playing well, even at home. We won, but the games were meaningless to the teams we played, and meant a lot to us.


Bears had a really solid defense all year. Vikes did struggle against them at times, but there is no shame in that, especially considering it is a divisional opponent.

I was more surprised at how the Vikes struggled against the Packers, but I thought the Packer defense played really well that game. Also, penalties really hurt the Vikings in that game IIRC, as well as some sloppy execution. Maybe the Patriots would have done better, but maybe not.


Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:05 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 3:12 pm
Posts: 5704
Location: The Great White North
Post Re: Saints are the better team
Falcons34 wrote:
VikingLord wrote:
mosscarter wrote:
I know this will totally come off the wrong way, but we are not the better overall football team. We have a better defense, but they have one of the GREATEST QB's to ever play the game. As much as Keenum has done, he isn't anywhere near Brees' level, and he hasn't had to come from behind at all this year. I actually have no expectations heading into this game and it is a good feeling for me. There is no way we win this game and if we do I'm glad to be called out by everyone.


If you are of the opinion the Vikes have no chance to win this game after what they've demonstrated all season, then you haven't been paying attention. If you're content to let the product of an entire season be reduced to the relative post season experience and reputation of the 2 starting QBs for each team, why come here and tell the rest of us? By that logic, the only time to pay attention or care about the Vikings is the next time they head into a season with a veteran QB who has gone deep into the playoffs before. Which they've done. Many times already. No Superbowl wins yet. And that's because it isn't that simple. It never was, and never will be.

Honestly, I'm happier this season than I've, well, ever been watching the Vikings primarily because they *don't* have those big-name offensive stars and the expectations that go with them. Better for us that people write off guys like Keenum and Thielen because they weren't high draft picks or big names heading into the season. Let everyone focus on guys like Brees and Sean Peyton. They can take all the pressure of expectations heading into this game. The no-name Vikings just need to get out the sledge hammers and go to work busting this Saints team and their stars up, then get ready to head on to the next demolition job. You can believe that or not. Your choice. But when the dust settles this year, that QB you give no credit to is going to be standing there holding the Lombardi trophy right alongside his lunch pail teammates.

Who knows? Maybe after this season is over, Case Keenum is going to be one of those veteran big-name QBs...

Hold on with keenum holding the Superbowl trophy......lol


Don't you have the Eagles to worry about this week?


Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:06 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player

Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:48 am
Posts: 1779
Location: Utah
Post Re: Saints are the better team
Falcons34 wrote:
Hold on with keenum holding the Superbowl trophy......lol

As long as he helps the team score more than 9 points, he should be ok.


Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:13 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Posts: 9518
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Post Re: Saints are the better team
To hell with all these nattering nabobs of negativity... Or stats, or which QB is better.

We owe the Saints a whoopin' and we're gonna apply one unto them at The Bank. It's our time. :govikes:

_________________
*********
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida


Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:20 pm
Profile
Practice Squad

Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:09 am
Posts: 29
Post Re: Saints are the better team
You can believe that or not. Your choice. But when the dust settles this year, that QB you give no credit to is going to be standing there holding the Lombardi trophy right alongside his lunch pail teammates.

Who knows? Maybe after this season is over, Case Keenum is going to be one of those veteran big-name QBs...[/quote]
Hold on with keenum holding the Superbowl trophy......lol[/quote]

Don't you have the Eagles to worry about this week?[/quote]

I don't worry about teams.... I just cheer on the team....I would worry if I lived vicaurisouly though the Falcons. Its cheer hard no matter what, win or lose. If they win Saturday night....ok, if they lose ok.....it has no bearing on my success and what I can control so why worry


Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:00 pm
Profile
Transition Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:07 pm
Posts: 332
Location: Austin, TX
Post Re: Saints are the better team
Guys, I don’t know what all of this fuss is about. According to the all knowing ESPN, we have the easiest path to the super bowl:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/Ba ... wl-lii-win
:roll:


Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:11 pm
Profile
Hall of Famer

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:52 pm
Posts: 8220
Post Re: Saints are the better team
If the last 2 games we played, that we could have lost, with so much on the line, doesnt worry some of you, it should. To say Case is as good as Brees is absurd. How many seasons has Case had like this last one? Thats right, none. Brees has them every year since he came into the league, except for his first year or 2. They are as well rounded as we are, we are better on D, they have a better O. I think we can beat them, and the Pats, but its no cake walk, history means nothing. This may be the last shot we have of a well rounded, well coached team in a long time. I have the purple shades off, and am very worried about the Saints.


Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:57 pm
Profile
All Pro Elite Player

Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:48 am
Posts: 1779
Location: Utah
Post Re: Saints are the better team
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
If the last 2 games we played, that we could have lost, with so much on the line, doesnt worry some of you, it should.

The saints lost to a mediocre Tampa team in their last two games. The Vikings went 2-0, the saints should be worried trying to win on the road.

I'm sure it could be a tough game, but the Vikings are favored for a reason, being the better team and being at home.


Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:02 pm
Profile
Fenrir
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Posts: 10984
Location: Hawaii
Post Re: Saints are the better team
Crax wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:
If the last 2 games we played, that we could have lost, with so much on the line, doesnt worry some of you, it should.

The saints lost to a mediocre Tampa team in their last two games. The Vikings went 2-0, the saints should be worried trying to win on the road.


Exactly. I don't follow any of this negative logic. Not to mention the fact that we already beat the Saints, I mean what more could you ask for? They're good, all teams in the divisional on the NFC side are, but we're at home against a team we've shown we can beat.

Also has any single person said Keenum is as good as Brees? I can't recall anyone saying it.


Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.