Saints are the better team

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: Saints are the better team

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

w_huisman wrote:
Kapp... I've never seen you so lippy!

I like it! SKOL!
:lol: I love it!
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Breesus
Practice Squad

Post by Breesus »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Clearly you arent paying attention to what you are saying. I specifically said.....
You responded with.....
Really?? :lol:

I insulted your city?? Seriously?? And you're calling me the cry baby?? I didnt say a word about the city of New Orleans. I said your coach and those players were scumbags. Period. You've done nothing but troll on here. I get on here to talk Viking football with fellow fans and enjoy it. I dont like coming on here reading posts like yours and you getting in arguments with a bunch of fans on here already trying to defend your bounty scandal. No less you're sitting here saying that you will come back Monday to run your mouth if you were to win. How old are we?? Talk about the game or take a hike. Nobody wants to listen to you defend those dirt bags and run your mouth. You've already worn out your welcome.
Butt-hurt much? You can't be more than 15 years old. You guaranteed there is no bounty against Brees. I simply stated you can't guarantee anything (unless you're in the locker room regularly). I didn't defend anyone who participated in bounties - quite the opposite (read the posts). I only stated that bounties were not why the Vikings lost. It was one of your trolling brethren who called NOLA Mogadishu - never said it was you, so f*ck off. You obviously haven't read my posts in this thread, as I came to talk about football, so f*ck off. Don't kid yourself, I was never welcomed on this board because of butt-hurt fans such as yourself. Trolling would entail me delivering a bunch of falsehoods just to rile you up. There are no examples of that in my posts. I'm starting to feel it though...full troll mode coming on. Better get me banned! LOL
Breesus
Practice Squad

Post by Breesus »

Boon wrote: Not to be a ####, I have nothing against anyone. But that city is a ####. In every facet. Been there twice, not pleasure, trust me. I had to, its filthy, the people are rude and its gang ridden beyond acceptable levels. And there are a few people on this board that made the trip there in 09 and had bad experiences with drunks and others inside/outside and at the hotels. So spare me the "we will welcome you" speech. Nola is the equivalent of mogadishu in a US version.
Hey Boon, check this out: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ctionfront

According to the NYT, it looks like Mogadishu is the the #1 tourist destination in the world. LOL This is too f*ckin easy...
cstelter
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by cstelter »

Breesus wrote: Hey Boon, check this out: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ctionfront

According to the NYT, it looks like Mogadishu is the the #1 tourist destination in the world. LOL This is too f*ckin easy...
Hey Breesus, check this out https://staffombuds.berkeley.edu/sites/ ... lying-.pdf

You display a number of characteristics associated with bullying.

Mockery/sarcasm
Public humiliation
Unrelenting/persistent criticism
Name-calling/swearing
Invading another’s space

This is really quite sad.
Craig S
Breesus
Practice Squad

Post by Breesus »

cstelter wrote: Hey Breesus, check this out https://staffombuds.berkeley.edu/sites/ ... lying-.pdf

You display a number of characteristics associated with bullying.

Mockery/sarcasm
Public humiliation
Unrelenting/persistent criticism
Name-calling/swearing
Invading another’s space

This is really quite sad.
F*ck you Cstelter. A bully for defending myself? Read the posts - it's your buddy ripping on my city. If I'm bullying, shouldn't I be banned? Evidently the moderators don't agree with you. Oh, and f*ck you again.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Breesus wrote: F*ck you Cstelter. A bully for defending myself? Read the posts - it's your buddy ripping on my city. If I'm bullying, shouldn't I be banned? Evidently the moderators don't agree with you. Oh, and f*ck you again.
Big tough guy sitting behind a computer screen huh?? You came on to a Vikings board "just to talk football"?? Looks like it. Now you're at the point where you're telling others to f*ck off?? All because someone said something you didnt like about "your" city :lol: You truly are one of those arrogant Saints fans.

I trust the mods will do their job here.

You're gone bud. Byeeeee :lol: :lol:
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Breesus
Practice Squad

Post by Breesus »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Big tough guy sitting behind a computer screen huh?? You came on to a Vikings board "just to talk football"?? Looks like it. Now you're at the point where you're telling others to f*ck off?? All because someone said something you didnt like about "your" city :lol: You truly are one of those arrogant Saints fans.

I trust the mods will do their job here.

You're gone bud. Byeeeee :lol: :lol:
Wow. I'm actually starting to hate you as much as Falcon's fans! You make it so easy to dislike you! Is it the cold weather, the inbreeding - not sure.
Maybe it's way you crapped the bed in 4 Superbowls. None of you can f*ckin read, evidently. You guys are troll creators! I'm gone - I'll leave you to your misery. Be back Monday, if I'm not banned. And Tarkenton was a big pus! lol How's that for trolling, f*cker?
soflavike
Hall of Famer

Post by soflavike »

Even if Favre had not thrown the final INT in 2009 and the Vikes won the game, he was still crippled by the Saints' cheap shots. We would have played the Super Bowl with Tarvaris Jackson at QB and probably lost our 5th.
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

Of course after that little outburst he was banned. In all honesty though, I feel like this thread itself was a breading ground for those kinds of comments. Hell, had he been the one to come in here and post the thread with that topic I would have banned him outright and deleted the topic.

Anyway, I'm locking this thread, it's toxic.